alt ending2- i cant think of a name for this

hi so its 11.20, i woke up early today :)

Wyatt's POV:

As I approached the gates of the forbidden forest, I noticed Eliza hadn't reached yet. I guess I was early. I waited there for 3minutes when I saw Zed and Addison coming. Zed had a full face of make up on and his natural green hair was covered by a rainbow wig. He wore bulky clothes and looked hideous. Basically he was dressed as a clown and looked completely unrecognizable. The only reason I knew it was him was because Addison was holding his hand. (ZEDDISON IS OTPP)

"Hey Zed, Hi Addison" I greeted them

"Hey Wyatt, I brought Addison to keep me company" Zed replied.

"It's fine. So, do you remember the plan?"

"Yeah. I go hide in the forest, you and Eliza will walk past and then I'll 'scare' her since she's scared of clowns." Zed said in a monotonous voice.

"And then I will so bravely protect her from you and she'll think of me as her hero then I ask her to be my girlfriend and we get married, grow up and have 2 girls named Willow and Zara-" I interrupted him.

Zed's face of amusement and Addison's laughter brought me back to reality. "Uhh. I mean. Um I'll ask her to be my girlfriend hehe" I tried correcting myself but the damage was done. They could use this as blackmail now.

"Suuure. We're gonna go now." Addison said, between fits of laughter as they walked into the forest.

I waited for another 3 minutes before Eliza finally showed up and wow, she was gorgeous. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail and she was wearing a jean jacket, white shirt, black skirt and leggings with boots. 

I drew it

I drew it.I cant draw. It sucks. Deal with it. Don't repost. Thanks.

I didn't realized I was staring until she snapped her fingers in front of me. "Earth to Wyatt??"

"Oh uh sorry. I kinda spaced out" I apologized sheepishly. "It's fine. So, shall we go?" She asked. "We shall" I said, holding my arm out for her. As she hooked her arm in mine, we slowly ventured into the forest. As we walked in the forest, we talked about the most random things. Like the scenery.

"I like the view?" She said once we were on top of the one hill.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah" She replied sweetly.

"You're my best view." I continued, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ngehh" She said, giggling. Her laugh was music to my ears. I can never get sick of it.

(ps. if you know, you know HAHA^)

When we continued to walk, I noticed Zed in the middle of a bunch of trees. I gave him a slide nod, signalling him to come out. He jumped out of the trees and slowly started walking towards Eliza while muttering her name.

She immediately hid behind me as Zed continued to approach us. "EEEELIIZAAAAAA. I SEE YOUU~" He said.

As Zed got closer to me, I was about to turn full werewolf and pretend to ward(??) Zed off. However, things did NOT go as planned. It went horribly wrong.

Eliza jumped out from behind me and shouted "I'm not afraid of you clown. You're just a joke!!" before she low kicked him at the spot where the sun does not shine.

"UUUUUH" Zed groaned as he clutched onto his area and crippled to the ground.

I turned human-ish again and Addison ran out from behind the trees. Eliza was confused. Like really confused.

"Zed! Are you okay!" Addison asked as she knelt down next to him. Her voice was full of concern.

"Zed? Are you okay??" I repeated.

"Uhh ye-yeah. I-I'm fine, mm Eliza's real strong." He managed to look at us and say before crumpling to the ground again.

"ZED?! WHAT THE HECK? HUH! WHAT- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DRESSED LIKE A CROWN? WHAT" Eliza shouted as she pushed me aside to kneel down next to her best friend.

I fell at least a meter away from where I previously was. Zed really wasn't joking when he said she was strong huh. "Sorry Wyatt" She called over her shoulder without actually looking at me.

"Well? What are you doing here?" She asked, still expecting answers.

"That's sorta my fault" I said slowly approaching them. She looked confused. Well who wouldn't if they were on a date and their best friend was dressed as a clown and scared them. "You see.." I slowly explained.

After she heard the whole story, she burst out laughing. "Y-You seriously went through all that just to ask me that question?" She said after regaining her composure.

"Uh yeah. I wanted to make it special for an amazing girl like you." I said, muttering the last part. "Also I know this did not go as planned, at all, but Eliza, will you make me the happiest wolf and be my girlfriend?"

"No." Eliza said.

My face fell and I just said Oh. As I was about to walk away Eliza grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face her.

"I'm just kidding Wolfie. Of course I will. Especially after everything you did to make this special for me." She smiled. I returned her smile with a toothy grin as Zed and Addison started cheering and clapping. Oh yeah.. They were here too.

"So will my beautiful maiden accompany me on a proper stroll through the forest?" I asked.

"She shall" Eliza giggled. And with that, Zed, Addison, Eliza and I ended up going on a double date together.

heyy so yay i finished this alt ending and i actually dk what to call it so yeah live with it :)) also im hungry

Published: 19th May 2020