alt ending1- jelly wyatt

I wanna thank JayXLonnie525 for this idea. Imma use it to fit this storyline :))

ALSO I USE THE METRIC SYSTEM CUZ IM NOT AMERICAN DEAL WITH IT.

Wyatt's POV:

When I reach the border, I see Eliza's already there. She was early I guess.

That's when I notice him. Another guy. A human to be exact. If I'm not wrong his name is Noah and he's on the football team. He's about 10 centimeters taller and has a better build than me. He was leaning against the fence and Eliza was cornered under him.

What does he think he is doing?!

Eliza hasn't seen me yet as her back is facing me so I decided to sneak up on them and.. maybe eavesdrop on their convo??

Thankfully, there are many branches and fallen trees near where they are and thanks to my werewolf being, I'm able to sneak up on them from behind. I stay hidden and as silent as possible.

"Hey my name's zombiesoft (microsoft). Can I crash at you place tonight?" Noah winked at Eliza. Is he really trying to flirt with Eliza? MY Eliza? Well technically she's not even mine yet but hopefully she will be. Later, when I ask her- Snap out of it Wyatt. I continued to wait to hear Eliza's reaction.

"That was so bad I wanna bleach my own ears" She replied.

That's it? She wasn't even going to try to push him away? Maybe she can't? Yeah thats probably it, I reassured myself. No other reason.

"Well then are you a parking ticket? Cuz you've got fine written all over you." Noah continued, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well are you a cloud? Cuz it's a fine day when you go away" Eliza replied, folding her arms. I wanted to burst out laughing but couldn't so as to not give myself away.

"Dang girl. You've got sass. I like that." Noah said before puckering his lips, leaning in and trapping her.

"OI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" Eliza shouted. She tried to slap him but he grabbed her wrists with one hand and cornered her with the other. She then tried to kick him but he stuck one of his legs in between hers which prevented her from doing so. She was now completely at his mercy and all she could do was scream.

Her cries didn't stop Noah though.

I immediately jumped out of my hiding spot and pulled Noah away from Eliza. He tumbled back from the impact of the force but got up immediately.

"You think you're stronger than me?" He taunted. "You're just a dog"

You're just a dog. You think I'm just a dog huh? Well if I am, then I'm a Mastiff. And let me show you what  Mastiff can do. I activated my moonstone, letting my inner werewolf appear.

 I activated my moonstone, letting my inner werewolf appear

like this but scary^

I pounced on Noah, scratching his face and raining him in punches. Just as I was about to tear his hair out of his scalp, Eliza jumped on me, stopping me.

Geez, for a little woman she sure is strong. Wait. She's a zombie. Makes sense.

I held myself back and turned less aggressive (idk what its called sorry). Noah was under me and he seemed petrified. When I let my guard down, he kicked me off him and grabbed Eliza. What he did next was completely unforgivable.

He kissed her. That son of a bi-

I turned full werewolf again while Eliza took her wristband off and completely zombied out. I scratched his face.

"NOBODY TOUCHES MY GIRL" I growled after which Eliza grabbed him and flipped him over, causing him to fall on his back. I proceeded to punch him in his stomach.

He looked terrified and finally gave in when Eliza and I were towering above him. He got up and ran off. I turned back and grabbed Eliza's Z-Band from the ground and put it back on her wrist.

She turned back into normal and immediately hugged my chest without saying anything. She buried her face in me and stayed like that. She wasn't crying or anything. Just hugging me. This- this was a symptom of shock. (its not, im a certified first aider yeehaw, but like just go with the flow)

I instantaneously hugged back and twirled her beautiful green hair between my fingers. After about 3 minutes, I slowly pulled away but still held her close. "Ellie.. you good?"

"I.. um.." She stammered. "NO" She shouted before she broke down. 

I hugged her and whispered words of encouragement into her ear. After she finished I tilted her chin up to face me. "It's okay Ellie."

"No its not. I really like you and all and, you probably think this is stupid"

"No I'm sure whatever it is, it's anything but stupid." I assured her when she stopped talking.

"I was kinda.. saving my first kiss to be with you" She mumbled.

My face broke into a huge grin. I slowly leaned in and she did the same. I closed my eyes and just as I was about to kiss her lips, I missed and ended up pecking her nose. We both opened our eyes and broke into fits of laughter. We finally recovered from our laughing fit and stood up.

It was golden hour and beautiful golden rays fell upon Eliza's face. She was practically glowing. I leaned in once again completely unaware. I was just.. moving. I didn't even realise it yet but Eliza was already kissing me.. It finally dawned upon me and I closed my eyes, kissing back. At that moment, everything else was frozen. Our heads moved in sync and our lips fit perfectly together as if they were made for each other. When I slowly started pulling away, she didn't. She came back for more and honestly, I had no problem with that.

After a solid minute, we separated for air. My head was leaning against hers and we just gazed into each other's eyes, smiling like goofs.

"Eliza.. I love you and um what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?" I finally asked.

"YES" she screamed. We both leaned in for another kiss.

After that, we got up and left hand in hand, wanting to share the news with out families. However I couldn't help but feel like I had forgotten something. I shrugged it off afterwards. It was probably nothing important.

Meanwhile Zed's POV:

Well. I've been waiting in the forbidden forest for like half an hour and no sign of Wyatt or Eliza yet ://

yay i wrote a decent chapter. nah it sucks. okay bye hehe, next chapter out tmrw afternoon becuz my mom's nagging at me to go to sleep and i only wake up at 1pm

Published: 18th May 2020

ZOMBIES one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara