Wyatt being a jealous lil bean (again) pt1

ALSO NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BUT I MISS GOING TO FIELD TRIPS YEARS AGO AND MY CLASS JUST SCREECHING TO RANDOM SONGS IN THE BUS WHILE OUR TEACHERS DIDNT CARE..

Wyatt's POV:

Eliza seems really close to Zed and Bonzo. Could she be- No way. They're just friends. Right. I mean Zed has Addison and Bonzo has Bree. But then again, Eliza spends so much time with both of them-. Especially Zed. I know they would never- Or..?

 I couldn't help but let these thoughts flow through my brain as I saw Eliza leaving Zed's house with Bonzo, laughing while talking in Zombie tongue. (In this one shot, Wyatt never learned zombie tongue. dont ask why). They were both really close to each other. And I mean, not just mentally but physically. Their shoulders are like, what? 5cm apart. That's way too close.

I was watching them from afar as I just happen to be passing by. I'm sure I'm just overthinking. Yeah there's nothing between them. I guess I'll just observe them for a couple of days.

_Le magic time skip_

So.. it's been a 3 whole days and wow how did I not notice this before? Zed, Bonzo and Eliza really do spend a lot of time together. And I mean, A LOT. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling threatened.

Was this how Zed felt when I was with Addison? Sheesh, it hurts. I'm not sure what to do though. I mean I trust Eliza but I've been hurt in the past before. I love her, I do, I really do but I've had a rough past. I have my rights to be doubtful. A part of me is screaming at me, telling me to trust her but the other part of me is telling me to be careful and clarify my doubts. (PS, nth rlly happened to wyatt in the past its just for this story go with the flow)

My jealousy had gotten the best of me and I started ignoring Ellie- Eliza. I felt bad, I did, really, and I don't know why but I did what I did. I felt terrible but wasn't sure what to do.

Eliza's POV:

Wyatt seems a little disturbed lately.. 4 days ago we were perfectly fine. However, the next day when I asked him to hang out he just coldly said "no" and stopped talking to me for the rest of the day. I shrugged it off assuming he had a bad day or something. However, over the next few days, whenever I asked him a question, he gave me a one word answer and well, just gave me the ignored me the rest of the time.

I noticed he was acting completely normally with everyone else. I decided enough was enough. I had had enough of the cold shoulder and was going to find out why Wyatt was acting that way.

After several failed attempts to try to talk to him, I ended up slipping a note into his locker, asking him to meet me at the field after school.

_another magic time skip wheee_

2pm finally came. As soon as the bell rang, I ran out of class. The field was empty when I reached there so I sat on the benches and started doing some smart stuff on my computer.

Wyatt's POV:

I felt terrible for ignoring Eliza. When she asked to meet me, I kept ignoring her until she slipped a note into my locker. The note said "Meet me at the filed after school today. We need to talk (Be there or be a circle)" if you get the ref ILYSM

The whole way to the field, I was thinking of all the things that could go wrong. My palms were cold and clammy and I was so nervous. I delayed meeting Eliza as much as I could by walking as slowly as possible. When I finally reached the field, Eliza jumped out of her seat. Instead of hugging like we normally did, we both awkwardly shook hands.

"So.." I began, completely unaware of the conversation and consequences of my actions that lay ahead of me.

OOOOOOOOOOH CLIFFHANGER lol not really anyways thanku JayXLonnie525 for this idea, I just tweaked it a lil cuz i love myself some drrrrama. Next part prob out tmrw or next sat/sun. 

sorry this chap took forever, its been raining non stop since 2 days ago and its freezing cold. well its only 26 degrees C but ive lived in a tropical island my whole life. im not used to the cold and couldnt concentrate at all.

but for some reason i still had 2 bowls of ice cream and an iced coffee jn LOL

Published: 13th June 2020