𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

Seoul, South Korea

8:23AM

Roseanne's POV.

Lisa's hauntingly beautiful brown eyes were searing into me. She was hovering above me.

So close I could feel her breath against my cheek.

The realization hit when I felt her bare chest against mine that she wore no clothing

"What are you doing in my apartment?" I asked trying to slide from underneath her but she used her arms as barriers, caging me between her muscular arms.

Her smaller breasts were sliding against my own causing them to react.

"I came here to convince you to reconsider my offer. I'm an impatient woman Roseanne. I'm sick and tired of waiting. I need you to say yes," she rasped sexily.

"Why should I change my mind?"

"Because despite the lies you tell yourself, you want me just as much as I want you. I'm sure your husband is a sweet guy but he can't handle you."

I got angry. "You don't know anything about him."

It was hard to focus with the weight of her body smothering me. With our sexual energy overpowering the voice in my head that told me I should be putting up a fight.

"I know you haven't stopped thinking about me since we met. I know you want to fuck me but you're afraid."

Her jet black hair appeared so splendid spilling over onto her forehead. I wanted to touch her so badly. I wanted to give in to this force. I wanted to give in and she knew that. So, why was I fighting so hard?

"Afraid of what?" I asked her.

"You're afraid that this makes you the person you've always detested. You're afraid that this will jeopardize your marriage. You're afraid you may like the way I fuck you too much," she smirked. "Am I wrong?"

She wasn't wrong.

In fact, she was more accurate than even she was aware of.

She doesn't know me. Why was she talking to me like she could read my mind?

"Breathe, Roseanne," she hissed. Her voice was barely a whisper. Her mouth was almost touching my ear.

My chest was beating so fast it was hum. "Close your eyes."

I hesitated and she repeated the command with more force. "I won't hurt you."

I inhaled a sharp breath trying to calm myself. Every part of me was aware of every part of her. That fact alone made it hard to trust myself enough to close my eyes, but I did.

Her large fingers feathered over my eyelashes, my nose, my lips and my chest.

I was quivering both anxiously and fearfully beneath his touch.

It felt good when she touched me.

But I was afraid that at any moment Jungkook would return and I would be caught with my hand in the proverbial cookie jar.

My chest caved as her fingertips trailed past my belly. Her mouth followed the invisible trail her fingers left behind. Her soft skin gave her kiss a thrilling sensation. The hairs on my skin stood as her mouth teased across my belly and then my pelvis.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked halting her kisses to make eye contact with me. "Be honest."

"No," I uttered truthfully. "I love my husband."