"Did you move me here? I'm okay with the couch tho" I say as Mr

"Did you move me here? I'm okay with the couch tho" I say as Mr. Gaudiano walks into the room.

"I'm just worried you will hurt your neck sleeping on the couch" I sit up and see that the bed is stained in my blood.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, it was near the time I changed the cover and sheets. I can just change it earlier." He smile up to me.

He walks to his closet and grab a white shirt then handed it to me.

"I don't think you want to go home with bloody shirt like that" I like how he doesn't give me his wife clothes and give his instead. 

"I don't know how to thank you enough for saving me and taking care of me like this" I said while looking at him gratefully and gave him a hug.

"No need to thank me, princess. I just do what I can do, but do you mind if you watch over Emily on Thursday? Beatrice and I need to work late that night" 

"Of course, I love Emily and I'm glad I can help you with something"

"Do you want to eat dinner with me first before I take you home? I cooked some carbonara myself since Beatrice bought Emily to her parents and they stayed over tonight"

I think for reasons to stay over and I look over to the clock.

"Mr. G, do you mind if I stayed over tonight? It's just really late and my mom will be worried if she sees you taking me home, you know she doesn't like your wife. You can refuse tho, I know I have already bothered you enough. I can just walk home" 

"No, I'm not letting you walk home in the dark. You can stay in the guest room. Now, let's go downstairs, I'm hungry" He walks out and I take it as my cues to change. As I raise my shirt over my head, I can't help but let out a squeak as the shirt touch the back of my head. Mr. Gaudiano walks back and help me change. When he tries to raise my shirt without touching the wound, I was pulled to his chest and my face hits his chest.

Now, only in my bra, I can see that he tries not to look at me and reaches for the shirt placed on the bed. He leaves the room after giving me his shirt.

After changing into his shirt, I walk downstairs and see him setting out two plate of carbonara on the table. I sit down and eat in silence since I used to choke on my food because of talking.

We decided to watch movies afterwards

"What do you want to watch?" He asked me.

"Do you have netflix? Then it's Crazy Rich Asian"

We sit on a couch with him on the left side and me on the right side. Halfway through the movies, I can feel drowsiness attacking me again and I tried to open my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep in my lap? We used to do that" His question make me wide awake but I quickly place my head in his lap.

I can feel his hand stroking my head, making me recall memories when we used to watch barbie together with me in his lap like this.

I can't hold myself from turning around and looking at his face above me. I stare at his face for a few minutes before I hear him speak

"Is there anything you need princess?" He said looking down at me and when his beautiful blue eyes met my eyes, I can feel myself froze in a staring contest with him. He lift his hand and starts to trace the bruise in my left cheek.

"I'm so sad to see a bruise in your beautiful face, I hope that I can do anything about it" His touch make me lean into his hand and I can feel his hand goes lower then stop at my lips before start touching them. Still holding his gaze, I open my mouth when he push his thumb past my lips.

I touch his thumb with my tongue before gliding of it and I can feel him getting aroused. Confidence arise in me and I start to suck on his thumb, making him groans. His dick is poking at my neck and I know that soon enough he will stop me. So, before he does that, I stopped him first, well, temporarily.

"Mr. G, are you having an erection?" I got up and look at him innocently. He was confused at first, then he looks like he want to sunk into through the floor.

"I'm so sorry, this is so embarrassing. It's just that Beatrice have been refusing me for months and you are so beautiful up close" Mr. Gaudano start to mumble and speaking fast.

What? I would open my legs everything he comes home if I were his wife. I look at him covering his crotch with his face looking anywhere but me. 

"Is that hurt?" He looks at me, "My friend say that if a guy has an erection and not taken care of, it will hurt" I look at him and his crotch.

"You know, I can help you with that, to repay what you have done for me today" I still hold his eyes.

"No, I won't used you like that, you were like a niece for me. I will go to my room now" Shit, plan A failed, plan B, plan B. I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"But, I don't want to hurt you, I mean, I'm the one who caused that right?" I looks up to him and see his gaze avert from my face to my chest that shows my red bra through the white shirt.

He cursed in italian and as I sense his doubt, I quickly add some words

"I hope you can teach me those things, I don't want to feel used when I have sex for the first time. I just need to suck your, um, penis like your thumb, right?"He groans, seems to get more aroused, I know guys love vulnerable and naive guys, men just have this side of them that need to be in control.

"Shit, Adalyn, do you know what you're saying right now?" 

"Yes, sir. I want to please you" I tiptoed and kiss him. He froze at first, then he starts to deepen the kiss while wrapping his hands around my waist. He pushed me down to the couch and start to unbutton his shirt I'm wearing. Then, he pushed down the shirt from my shoulder and buried his face in between my breasts. 

"You smell so fucking good" He groans while trying to reach for my bra straps. Before that, I stops him and look at him through my lashes.

"Should we take care of you first? I mean, it must hurt to hold on for long" He agrees and quickly take off his short.

"Mr. Gaudiano, I think you will be unsatisfied if I used my mouth that doesn't have any experience, so can you teach me with my hands first?" I'm not going to give him all and being rejected after this, I will slowly seduce him with my body and making him curious with me after this. 

Mr. Gaudiano grabs my hand and starts to using it to stroke his shaft, letting me doing it on my own after awhile. I stroke him faster while his hands were squeezing my breasts through my bra.

Soon enough, white liquid spurts out and he leaned back while catching his breath. We were quite for a few minutes as I watch him coming down from his high. When he's done, he look at me and I excuse myself.

"Adalyn-"

"Mr. Gaudano, I will go to bed now. I have school tomorrow" Then I went upstairs and go to the guestroom.