다섯

tacenda

tacenda

"Things that are best left unsaid, matters to be passed over in silence."

I was a person that always preferred silence and never feel the need to talk unless it was something important. I like to observe things first before jump into conclusion and action. So, things that happen last night were completely my will, but in order to play the role of Mr. Gaudiano's little princess, I put on a full regret face and apologise to him.

"I promise it won't happened again without your consent, Mr. Gaudiano. I shouldn't have done that to you." As he said, he wanted to speak to my school about what Cecile and her friends did to me yesterday. While he kept silent throughout our ride to school, I decided to break the silence and apologise, hoping it won't make him stay away from me. 

He look at me, with an unreadable expression on his face, probably due to mixed feelings that he feels last night. However, it was time for my first class that day and I excuse myself from him. 

*******

It was break time when the speaker announce my name to go to the dean office. I said goodbye to Emma and Will after promising to tell them about it later. When I got there, I was asked to give name of those who came to me yesterday without having to retell the story since Mr. Gaudiano has explain it to the dean through fully. 

I was bombarded with questions from Em and Will after I was excuse by the dean. 

"I should have know she would do that, that mean ugly bitch" My lovely friend, Em immediately curse Cecile after I told him what happened yesterday. 

"I think she's quite pretty though, even though not the prettiest" Will cut in.

"Then why don't you have a go with her then?" I smiled as Em's jealousy was so evident that you can see it oozing around her. 

"Did you actually want me to date her? Tell me, I will do it if that's what you want"

"Do whatever you want" Em pulled me and walk away from Will, who kept asking her the same question. Even though it will be weird to date a younger boy who's popular among his peers, it won't stop me if we have mutual feelings to each other. My rejection towards younger boys is because of my daddy issues, which make me preferred my man to be older, but I don't think Em has the same issues as she lives happily with her single father and never refuse to go to blind dates with her guy friends. In the end, I can say nothing about their pull and push relationship, and just hope for the best of them both. 

*******

I know nothing will happen to Cecile even though a report about bullying has been issued to the dean. Her family is rich and his father is actually one of my mother's friend, more like colleagues since they work in the same field. And of course his father is one of the benefactors to school. This only give her a mere warning from the school.