여섯

"Princess Addy, can you please braid my hair like princess Elsa?" 

"Sure, princess Emily, do you want me to put flowers too?"Emily nodded rapidly, making me let out a chuckle. This little sunshine is always so hype and happy whenever she met me even though her parents are always busy. I used to always babysit her after school when I was in high school, but now that I'm in college with more projects and assignments, I rarely got meet her again and she was put in a daycare. 

Seeing that it's almost time to her parents to come home, I quickly finish her braid and prepare her to sleep. After I read some bedtime story for Emily and make sure she was asleep, I went downstairs and wait for her parents to come home while watching the TV. Right when I was switching channels, Mr. Gaudiano came in and sit beside me.

Strangely, after what happened last Tuesday, I didn't think of him as much as I did before and I was more focused on learning about the stupid advance BM class' materials, hoping that I can cancel the tutoring and study by myself. But it turns out that the materials are too hard and every topic was hard to understand by myself.

"Is Emily asleep?" Mr. Gaudiano asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, she was fast asleep after I read her favourite story." I said while smiling, thinking how cute she is. 

"She must be so happy to see you" He said while looking at me with clouded eyes. 

He must be thinking about that night again

"I haven't seen Mrs. Jones lately, is she going somewhere?" I said, trying to start a conversation.

"She's visiting her family outside of town. It was her cousin birthday or something" Mr. Gaudiano said, looking uninterested with the matter.

"For how long? Emily must have miss her"

"She said for a week but it's already ten days now, I will ask her after this. Emily must be used to her mom's absence. I think that she's happier to see you than her mom" I didn't know how Mrs. Jones be able to leave her daughter like this, knowing her father is also busy and she will be left in the daycare. My mom always put her children first before anything, like when she cancel her important meeting for Alex who got hit by a baseball and faint.

"You know what, I'm thinking of taking Emily to the amusement park this weekend and I think it will be fun for you join, will you?" 

"Sure, I love spending time with Emily and you." I smiled while looking at him. Something changed in his eyes and he leaned closer.

"You love spending time with me? How exactly do we spend time together?" He teases me, referring to what we did last time.

"Like this?" I climbed on him and starts to kiss his neck while moving my hips to his crotch, making him get hard beneath me. He grabbed my head, making me look at him then kissed me passionately. Looking at him eagerly, I take my top off, leaving me in a bra. He look at me before kissing the valley of my breast while I kept grinding my self to him. His hands went behind my back and released my bra strap, then he buried his face in my chest.