Tagged #2

So I got tagged by JustAPotatwa  thank you btw!! So uh here we go again guys!
25 things about me.

1. I've played soccer for 6 or 7 years
2. I've won two school spelling bees
3. This sort of ties in with #2 but in grade 5 we had a spelling test of 50 words and I got the highest mark in the class of 9.8 which is a grade 10 spelling level so my nickname for the rest of the year was 9.8 to all of the boys.
4. I've had three pets, two hamsters and one guinea pig (Daisy, Tilly, and Carly)
5. I had a bf in grade 6 lol that lasted for 9 months
6. In grade 6 I had to do a Christmas play and I had to play as Mrs. Clause. And my teacher put my bf as Santa Clause so we had to act as a frickin married couple in front of the whole school. I think my teacher did it on purpose lol.
7. I'm orthodox
8. My fav Beatles album is either Revolver or Abbey Road.
9. My fav Muse album is either Absolution or Black Holes and Revelations
10. I believe aliens exist ( I swear I'm not crazy lol)
11. My favourite Beatles song is either Something, orrrr Oh! Darling but I mean it's so hard to choose
12. My favorite Muse song is Starlight or Reapers
13. My birthday is on August 7
14. I like drawing with graphite, painting with watercolor and acrylic
15. My favorite number is 22
16. My favorite food is poutine (obviously I'm a Canadian lol)
17. I've been to two schools ( one in Toronto, and one where I live now)
18. I had a party when I left my old school. Lots and lots of crying from my classmates and I that day.
19. I've had two male teachers by the name of Mr. L which I was really close with. One was Greek and one was Italian, maybe that's why we really got along.
20. I'm a single Pringle
21. I love sports
22. The only ribbon I've ever gotten in track and field was a third place one for javelin in grade 5.
23. More of a funny story. In grade 5 my classmates and I had to line up into two lines which was boys vs girls. This was at our soccer field. We were basically having a competition on who could throw the javelin farther. So I had to face Kaleb, who was my bf in grade 6. He's pretty much the most athletic guy in our class. So we both threw the javelin and mine landed farther than his. I offered him a high five for his effort but he dabbed on me.
24. Did I mention I hate rap? All the boys teased me for it too, because they knew I liked Queen, and The Beatles.
25. I could probably survive in the hunger games because I can last without food for a long time and I'm really good at camouflaging lol.
Anyways those are 25 other things about me.
turnleftatgreenlandj
Jojs-biscuits
-daytripper-
_Ringo_Starr_
A_Bit_Jaggerish
Across_The_Un1verse
cigarettes_sunsets
allwehearisQueen
georgesweepingguitar
GeoHarrislove
on_a_highway_to_hell
JessicaCurtis_77
bluefoodscar
Beatles-whore
-Sitarday-
Again, I'm sorry if I didn't get to tag you
But here are some people. If you do want to do this 25 things about me, go ahead, if you don't, don't worry about it. I legit just needed to find 15 people that I was following lol.
Anyways there u go!
Stay safe!
-Kat