i tried

Ok so QueenOfPennyLane wanted me to draw Michael J Fox. It was u right? Omg I forgot now I'm just embarrassing myself. I'm pretty sure it was you who requested it.
Update: I made sure and now I know for sure that it was you who requested it. Um but yes I have been such an asshole by not drawing him and so I drew him today.

I. Had. So. Much. Trouble. Drawing. His. Other. Eye. >:(

I'm so sorry that I had to put an eyepatch over his other eye but I was struggling

I'm so sorry that I had to put an eyepatch over his other eye but I was struggling. I WILL MAKE SURE TO REDRAW HIM BECAUSE I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH A BAD DRAWING FOR A REQUEST. YOU GUYS DESERVE THE BEST OF THE BEST SO IMMA DRAW HIM AGAIN. Sometime. Lol.

But yes thank you for putting up with me. Bruh also I've been getting into Metallica recently. Omg head banging galore. I also cried today when I saw the interview about how James, Lars, and Kirk described the bus crash that killed Cliff. Oml I was bawling my eyes out.
R.I.P Cliff Burton.
Also, I love Lars's hair in the 80's. *Cough cough* - because he had hair then- *cough cough*
But yes, you need to listen to "For whom the bells tolls" and "one" and "Enter Sandman" And even more. I only know like 7 songs which is sad but I'm getting into themmmmm.

ANYWAYS

STAY SAFE AND AWESOME
-KAT