Tagged #8

(Starlight by Muse, omg I love this song so much this was made when I was born which was like 2006 so their hairstyles are wonky and I like to laugh at it lol).                                         Ok so oh crap I forgot who tagged me which is really sad and I have way too many notifications to go through to find who tagged me so I'm sorry lol.

Don't mind the answer at the bottom cause I screen -shoted this

Don't mind the answer at the bottom cause I screen -shoted this. That's not even how you spell screenshot is it? Anyways let's move on lol.

1. Dark green or dark blue

2. Green

3. Either the Queen fandom, or the Beatles fandom. Maybe even Muse fandom idk lol.

4. Ack that is way too hard but ummm at this moment Blasphemous Rumors by Depeche Mode is my fav.

5. A box that my 2 best friends from my old school made for me when I left in grade 5. They filled it with Polaroid pictures of us, small beanie boo teddy bears, little gifts that other people put, and some cards. The day I left was literally like a party, my mom made cake for the class, we took pictures, and when I had to leave, 3/4 of the class was crying. I think I made a bit of an impression there lol. I mean I was there for 7 years.

6. Crap idk. Vans? I don't really wear too many brand clothings except for maybe like Nike or adidas or vans shoes. Or maybe even hollister, my fav used to be Abercrombie.

7. Um I can't say I have one fav person but I do have a best friend which is my dad. Like don't get me wrong, I love my sister and my mom so much but me and my dad are basically best friends. He says to me that I'm his best friend and to not tell my mom or sis cause they'd get jealous lol. We just always hang out, rock out to songs/bands that we like, and we enjoy the simple things. I think that's why we get along so well. It's probably cause I don't complain as much as my mom or sis lol.

8. Peridot ( I'm a Leo :)

9.

I changed it to Dave from Depeche Mode (sorry George I still love you!!)

10.

Ok now you're really exposing me for my obsession with Dave Gahan

11. Fav shirt? Hm. Anything grey, or black is my favourite shirt. Actually my old school shirt that has our school logo on it. It was a grizzly bear. Humber Valley Village. Go search it up or something if you want to see the mascot.

12. Ice cream. Sorry I love cake but like, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, mmmmmmmm that's my literal childhood at Baskin Robbins.

13. I don't like saying who my "best friend" because I'm always going to meet new ones along the way and it's just sort of mean to my other good friends lol. So I'm choosing my dad. Sorry but he's my number one friend lol.

14. Ok so I did one with my good friend Ana in grade 6 for science for a science fair. So we wanted to see which worms would survive longer in different habitats with the same food variables. So we made a cardboard box with four sections and filled each with a different "habitat" and we put 3 worms in each. Ok then after all that, we made it into the science fair, and then we made it into the next stage but Ana went to Florida and I didn't want to go because my mom made Mac and cheese so I didn't want to miss it lol. (She makes amazing Mac and cheese lol) so we could've won but I was too lazy to go and she was on vacation so ya.

Ok my hands are numb at this point from typing so I now declare each and everyone one of you who read this "tagged" you are now hereby declared tagged. Now go my children.

Stay safe and awesome
-Kat