Tom Holland (for @QueenOfPennyLane)

Ello' back again my friends. So I asked for some of you guys to request something for me to draw so I'll be posting all of the finished results soon. For now we have a drawing (more like 2 drawings) of Tom Holland which was requested by QueenOfPennyLane .

So here u go!

I hope you like it! Btw you guys might be wondering why I put (redraw) beside it

I hope you like it! Btw you guys might be wondering why I put (redraw) beside it. WELLLLL, I drew him before this. Guys, you legit don't know how much I hated the first drawing. Y'know the other eye problem? You artists out there understand my struggles. You mess up that eye one time, and you're finished, donzo, dead. Even though I don't want to, I'm gonna show u the first drawing.

Ew I actually hate it so much lmao

Ew I actually hate it so much lmao. I think you guys know what eye looks deformed. It's just like, the right side of the face looks nice, decent even. But the left side, GOOseBuMps YUcK. And I was actually thinking of this being the final product and using this as the request result, but I really didn't want to let QueenOfPennyLane down so I wanted to make another drawing that way, we'd both be satisfied with the results. But ya, I really hope you and everyone else like it! I'm getting the rest of your requests finished as well so don't worry about it!!
Stay safe
-Kat

Oh and btw whenever I hate a drawing, I put one of those mad faces beside it so that's what that is for if you were wondering lol.