Tagged #7

So I got tagged by GeoHarrislove (thank youuu)
And I think I'm supposed to tag some accounts that are awesome so here it is. Also pls don't be upset if I don't tag you because this is mostly just the people who I have messaged or seem nice in general from what they've commented on my books. I love all of you tho!!❤️❤️

GeoHarrislove (ur an awesome person and you've supported my book for a long time now and I really appreciate that, along with being really nice to me in general)
IamPattieBoyd (omg if you never found my account and started supporting my art book I would've never made it this far. So I thank you for helping me out, even if you didn't really notice how much you did for me)
on_a_highway_to_hell (you've also been following me for a long time now, and you always voted for my book. We had a great convo of music and how much we enjoy it so thank you)
rogers-ass (Jesus Christ you beautiful persona of sunshine. Even if we haven't exactly known each other for that long, not that we even know each other irl lol. But you have honestly been one of the most amazing people I've talked to and you are such a nice person. Thank you Jani)
QueenOfPennyLane (even tho we've never actually talked, you always showed interest for my art book which I really appreciate. Thank you)
Paul_and_Linda (you always vote for my art book which I'm really thankful for. Thanks for being an awesome person)
hangry_chairr (ok first of all ur a nice person, but second of all you're such an underrated artist. I love your art book so much and you should totally get more attention for it)
Ravenouskiss (honestly, when I first saw ur Beatles drawings I was so impressed. You're literally an amazing artist, so keep on going)
Beatlemaniac101 (ok you were like also one of the first people who followed me so thank you so much I love u)
Ok those are all the people cause I seriously don't know who else to put lol. As a reminder I want to say again that I love all of you guys and I appreciate all of the support, and the follows, and the votes. Honestly like it's even amazing that I have more than 10 followers.
Ok anyways stay safe and awesome!
-Kat