Look at this stuff, isnt it neat

So uh, I was entering the dark basement with scissors in my hand. Obviously not to kill someone but to cut up some cardboard to paint on. I looked around the basement and looked at my dad's CD collection. Out of curiosity, I placed my scissors on the chair and looked at the CD's.

 I've seen this thing for most of my life

I've seen this thing for most of my life. Whether it's been in my old apartment or the house I live in now. My dad's little precious babies have travelled with us everywhere. Music is his life. And he regrets not pursuing a career that has to do with music. So I looked at the CDs and I gasped.
"No way, Depeche Mode?!" I awed. I was just getting into Depeche Mode and I never knew my dad listened to them. It had my favourite songs on the Sire/Mute a and b cases.
Silent excitement overcame me as I jumped up and down with joy. I held the two cases to my chest and smiled. I looked through the rest of the CD's.
"Dad was into Metallica? Motley Crüe? Jackson  5? I never knew this before!"
The feeling was amazing. Knowing I had access to bands that I loved right at my exposure though I never knew.
Lmao this turned out like a fricking story but yes that's pretty much how it went. But then I found my old CD player and found out that the stupid spinny thing was too big for the CDs. But we have a stereo so it's ok.
Anyways look at how prepared we were for the apocalypse.

We did this before the coronavirus even started

We did this before the coronavirus even started. I think my dad knew what was coming lol. I think there's more but it wouldn't fit into the pic. Unless I took a Panoramic but I didn't think of that lmao.
Anyways stay safe!
-Kat