1

~I'm just gonna post this. This is going to be a half shit fanfic. I just want to post something that isn't pure smut or trashy poetry.~

The full moon hung in the sky, casting a silver glow on the dark, forbidden forest. A roar rumbled through the forest, making large, black ravens flutter off into the clear sky painted with flicks of stars.

Peter Pettigrew, a beta, threw rocks at a tree, trying to distract the huge, hulking werewolf just a little bit in front of him. A grim was trying to circle him, as to confuse the werewolf. He swung down at the grim, barely missing.

"This isn't working very well!" James Potter, an alpha, called from a tree, throwing rocks as well.

Peter called back in agreement, "He's really pissed off tonight!"

"I wonder why!" James shouted back.

Sirius Black, another alpha, barked at them in annoyance as the werewolf tried to claw at him, causing James to throw his bag to Peter. He caught it, throwing rocks harder at the nearby trees.

"We're going to go for a little run!" James yelled to him.

"James!" Peter shouted.

The grim growled at him as he got missed by just a hair yet again.

"Last time you got slashed!" The beta shouted, "you'll end up in the infirmary again!"

James rolled his eyes, jumping down, "I'll be careful!"

"James!" Peter yelled again.

Sirius turned to James as he landed on the ground, growling again. Sure, the four of them were reckless idiots, but this was too much for Sirius's liking. Not after last time, when James had almost gotten hurt badly.

"Seriously Sirius," James said.

The werewolf turned to him.

"Hey Remy," James crouched, getting ready to shift, "what's got you so bothered?"

The werewolf howled, causing James to turn around. He began running, causing the omega to take off after the headboy, James.

"James, no!" Peter yelled.

James Potter ignored him, shifting into a huge stag. His form was huge, not as big as a moose, but enough to be mistaken as one from a distance. He started to race down a pathway that the centaurs used. Remus took off after him, ignoring Sirius and Peter. Peter crawled down the large, weaving tree he had taken shelter in as the grim chased after the werewolf and stag in panic. He knew how fast Remus was as a werewolf.

"James, please!" Peter yelled again, nearly crying. He didn't want a repeat of last month.

James was already out of earshot with Remus and Sirius chasing after him. As a stag, he was very aware of the fact that both of them were predators with sharp teeth. He lead him in a loop, chest burning as he ran. Dirt and leafs spured up around his hooves with every impact. Remus was starting to slow down, becoming slowly aware of the fact that it was a full moon. The sun was starting to rise.

James nearly slipped as he made a sharp turn. Remus cut through the forest, almost jumping out at James. He lashed out, but missed. Sirius tried to stop the two by barking at them, but a grim was no match for a werewolf and a stags speed.

The stag slowed down, seeing as Remus had stopped chasing him. He paused, hooveing at the ground. He tilted his head as he listened to the birds twitter at each other. James looked around, slightly going off of the pathway towards an apple tree. He probably shouldn't eat anything from this place, but his deer brain was telling him to. They were juicy looking.