4

~Black lifes matter. Human life's matter. Cooperate wants you to spot the difference. ~

Sirius flopped onto his own bed, listening to Remus rustle through some papers. He hadn't spoken to him all day.

"Are you angry with me?" Sirius asked without thinking.

"Are you serious?" He breathed.

"Yeah?"

"For fucks sakes," he snarled.

Sirius scoffed, "What did I do?"

"Of course I'm angry with you!" He shouted.

Outside of the door, Peter heard the yelling. He turned around, heading back to the common room.

"Why?" Sirius asked, standing up.

"You should know!" He yelled.

Sirius ran his fingers through his log hair, sighing, "I don't know what I did!"

"You always flirt with all of these girls," he snarled, "but the second I talk to anyone, oh no! You suddenly actually care about me!"

"I always care about you!"

"Then stop flirting with girls! I don't want to act like this is okay!" Remus proclaimed, tears of fustration peeking his eyes.

"I-"

"Either date me, or don't," he said.

"Moony," he said, "You know I'm not ready to come out."

"Then we aren't together. Stop trying to be my alpha," he said, pulling the sheets around his bed around the frame, making sure that Sirius couldn't see him.

"Remus-"

"Just forget about it."

Remus curled up in his bed, wiping away his tears.

"I'm sorry," Sirius said.

Remus didn't respond, he just gripped his sheets. He squeezed his eyes shut. Sirius took his silence, taking the hint that they were done for the day. With Remus, they were probably done for the week. He tugged his blankets around his bed frame.

When James finally made it back to the dorms, he parted ways with a tierd Lily. He started walking back to his dorms when he saw Peter.

He cocked an eyebrow as Lily walked to the girls dorms, "Why are you still up?"

Peter yawned, "They were arguing again."

"They've been doing this a lot," James pointed out.

Peter stood up, rubbing his eyes. He and James slowly wandered up to their dorm room. They stayed in silence, thinking, but not bothering to talk about it. They both knew that Sirius and Remus would tell them when they felt like it.

Of course they knew, the four of them were best friends. It just wasn't their place.

Peter slowly opened the door, checking the room to see that the both of them had pulled their blankets around their bed frames like shower curtains.

The both of them just crawled into bed.

~

Regulas stared up at James, focused on his eyes. They seemed brown, but being this close to his face, he could see that they had little flecks of gold in them. Their faces were so close together. He could see every detail of his face.

James spoke, but Regulas didn't hear it.

"What?" He asked.

James repeated himself, then smiled fondly at Regulas. His fingers brushed against his face, digging into his hair. James licked his lips as his hand fell to his chin. His other hand slinked around his back.