2

The walk back to the Slytherin dorms was quiet. Regulas was stuck contemplating Potter. He hated Potter a lot, the spoiled single child rich kid had no siblings, so he stole Sirius from him. At least, that was the story he told himself every night as he longed for his big brother to hold him and read him a bed time story.

Like he used to.

James glanced behind him to make sure Regulas was still following him, "Keep up, little Black."

"Don't call me little Black, Potter," he spat with venom. The alphas in this school were always treating omegas like little porcelain dolls.

James chuckled, "Not until you start calling me James."

"Never," Regulas snapped.

"Alright then, little Black," James called.

Regulas glared daggers into the back of his head.

"Have you even slept yet?" James pestered.

"Have you even slept yet, Potter?" Regulas deflected.

"Not really, I was busy patrolling and studying," James clearly lied, "now, answer."

Regulas crossed his arms, thinking to himself. Why the hell did he even care? Is he just doing this so he could report back to Sirius?

His heart hurt.

That would be implying that Sirius cared enough to send someone to go pester him. A little twinge of hope that his big brother did care about him, but he quickly snuffed that out.

"Little Black?" James said softly.

Regulas looked up to him, "I slept. Just stop with all the questions, would you?"

He had slept, but he woke up. He couldn't get back to sleep, so he decided to go somewhere to cry. He would be crazy to cry in the dorms.

"Well, walk faster," he said.

Regulas didn't respond. He just started to walk past James. James placed his hand on the small of the sixth years back. Regulas flinched, but from the surprise of being touched, but from the little shock that he felt run down his spine. His brain went on auto pilot for a few seconds before he realized that he was just letting this brother stealing alpha touch him.

"Don't touch me," Regulas said.

James hand fell from his back.

The nerve of this bastard was unreal. Just because he was cute and popular, doesn't mean that he could just put his hands on him.

"Here we are," James said as he stopped in front of the dorms.

Regulas raised an eyebrow as he waited for him to leave.

"Look," James said lowly, "I know what your parents do when you loose points, so I'm not going to take any off."

Regulas stopped, eyes wide as he stared up at the head boy. Of course he knew what was going on, Sirius must of told him.

"Your brother is worried about you," he continued, derailing his train of thought.

"I don't have a brother," Regulas said stubbornly.

"Your brother is worried about you," he said firmly.

"So he did send one of his lackies to go pester me?" Regulas argued.

"No," he said, "I just wanted to tell you that my home is always open-"

"Oh shove off," he growled.