8

~Saying 'save the turtles' doesn't mean fuck whales, so Black life's matter doesn't mean fuck other races, since people need to be told that.

Stuffs going to go really quickly now, so just be prepared. Probably going to wrap this up in 5 more shitty chapters. Also, I'm most likely going to rewrite this. Updates are slow because of reasons.~

James was frozen.

Not only did he have his best friends, extremely cute and small omega brother on top of him, but he had his lips pressed against his. Regulas and James stared in each other's eyes for a few seconds, blinking.

His eyes are really brown, kind of golden, Regulas thought. His lips are soft too.

Wow, his eyes look kind of silver.

Regulas slowly pulled off of James, spine tingling as he stood.

Whatever creature had just tried to drag the omega away was quickly slithering into the closest patch of woods.

James was stunned. He had kissed a boy and liked it, and his best friends little brother, no less. He bit his lip as he thought for a few seconds. Most pureblood families would skewer their children for even saying hello to someone from a light, 'muggle loving' family like his. If anyone found out that Regulas had touched lips with his. . . .

He'd just have to forget about it for his sake.

"We should go tell headmaster Dumbledore-"

"You will not tell anyone about this!" Regulas shouted, face red from embarrassment and being flustered.

"-about the attack."

Regulas stared at him dumbly, "R-right."

James stood up, grabbing his quidditch sweater and broom, "Don't worry."

"This can't get out," he huffed.

"Come on now, little Black," he smirked, "let's get back to school. Lunch should be over soon."

"Right," the omega mumbled.

James leant out a hand, but Regulas didn't take it. He stood on his own. James tried not to act hurt at his actions.

"So," he said, "have you considered my offer?"

Yes.

"No."

"You really should," he said.

"I don't need protection from you," he growled.

James looked at him, "Sure. Being locked up in a dark room without food and not being allowed to feel normal, human emotions is something that you don't need protecting from."

Regulas sneered at him, "Just because I face planted on you, doesn't mean your my bloody alpha now."

"I never implied that," he said, "but I am your brothers best friend."

"That doesn't mean fuck all," Regulas argued.

James rolled his eyes. He delivered him at the door.

"Remember," he said, "come get me if you ever need help."

"Shove off," Regulas said stubbornly.

James ruffled his hair, then walked away. A few girls looked the shirtless seventh year. He smiled gently at them, greeting them in a friendly manor.

Fucker didn't even put on his jersey.

~

Sirius had not left Remus' side. After the two had gotten the potions master, Remus was dragged back into the comfort of their dorms.