7

~BLM. 

I'm probably going to go back and edit some things in and out. If anything changes that doesn't make sense, then just leave a comment.~

Sirius didn't know what to do. He didn't know whether to be mad or jealous or sad for Remus's sake. He didn't know whether to go over and beat her off or pull her off. He didn't know whether to be angry at Ollena or himself.

He watched the two of them with a blank face, trying to decide what to do. It was times like this where his Black madness decided to rear it's ugly head around the corner.

Mcgonagall decided to start asking questions, despite the fact that she already had a good idea of what was going on. All of the students were unconscious, the books were scattered, and Remus was pushed against a table with his uniforms collar pulled back.

"Mrs. White, care to explain why you have Mr. Lupin pressed against the table whilst he is crying?" She snapped rather sternly.

Sirius' emotions slowly started to tick back into motion.

"U-um," she stuttered, "we were going to. . . Bang?"

"Mr. Lupin? Did you say that Mrs. White had permission to touch you?" She asked him a little more gently.

Remus couldn't speak without his voice cracking so he just shook his head no.

"Then, Mrs. White, don't you think that you should get your hands off of Mr. Lupin?" She said in a deadly low voice.

Ollena let go of Remus, letting him scramble over to his wand and scoop it off of the floor.

"Moony," Sirius finally said.

Remus quickly scrambled over to Sirius, tempted to break down crying. He wanted to curl up and sob into his arms.

His alpha.

The unspoken word stayed on his lip as he let Sirius squeeze the life out of him with a hug.

"Why are all of the students unconscious?" She growled.

Sirius looked back to Ollena, understanding that now she was in trouble. The second Mcgonagall would take her away, that he would not see her again.

"I- I-"

Mcgonagall turned to Sirius, "Would you please find the potions teacher and tell him that there are students who are potentially under a sleeping spell?"

Sirius nodded, mindlessly buttoning up Remus's collar and redoing his tie.

"You're alright," he soothed, "I've got you."

"Sirius, I'm alright," Remus claimed.

Sirius smiled fondly at him, "I know."

Sirius grabbed Remus's hand and slowly lead him out among the yelling of Mcgonagall.

"What happened?" Sirius asked softly.

Remus rubbed his hand, "I got there and sat down. . . ."

"Okay," Sirius laid his hand on the small of his back.

"Can we talk about this later? Let's just get the potions teacher," Remus muttered.

Sirius watched him, studying him with warm grey eyes. He flexed his jaw, "Why not?"

Remus started to ring his wrists, "Please?"

"Alright," Sirius submitted, "later, but promise me you'll tell me. You'll probably have to tell Dumbledore anyways."