CHAPTER SEVEN

It may be amateur writing,
I'm still learning the art of it.
But,  many thanks to my READERS
Who still love SEE ME
With love,  this chapter is dedicated to you..... 📖

Above is a picture of the Sultan's Flower first place trophy

*********

The long anticipated day was finally here and the Sultan champions were rushing out of the school bus into the school hallway, letting out a victory cry.

Amanda and Bridget held high the giant cup,  flaunting their achievement to all of Sultan high while Elena announced its entry.

This was the greatest moment Amanda had anticipated for a long time and now, it had come to past in her time as the Cheer Captain of the Sultan's Flower.

“Coach Susan!” Amanda called leading her squad to where their coach stood talking to Principal Gregory.  And when they got closer to Susan,  Amanda and Bridget, handed the cup to her.

“Oh, my girls!” she exclaimed ecstatically,  collecting the cup from both girls and placing it inside the glass shelve where all other trophies won by the Sultan's Flower were kept, in front of the fame wall.

“I’m so proud of you Amanda, all of you.” she continued. “You all get better by the day. You have proven to me that no matter the rod I use In striking you, you will always and unfailingly bring out the best in you. Not just to the team but also, in your academics."

She paused then smiled at Amanda "I’m not one to be easily impressed, which you all have notice, most of you have even concluded that's the reason I'm still single; I catch your conversation sometimes.”

Looking at each other, they all burst into laughter.

“Yet you manage to do that especially you, Amanda. Sometimes I try to figure out how you manage your extra curriculum activities and academics all together, It is impressive." She commended her Cheer Captain "To our graduating seniors, Sultan high will miss you. You have dedicated your time for this squad,  you won't be forgotten. it's  a whole different world out there, times will get tough, challenges will get unbearable and life in general will fuck you up really bad. But those things shouldn’t be an excuse to get soft, cry or faint, it should be an excuse to grow stronger. Those things happen to everybody but your perception shouldn’t be like everybody’s. You are a winner so go out there and win. OKAY!!” she yelled, cheering the sultan’s flower on.

“YEAH!!” They replied,  swinging their hands in the air.

“Amanda!” Coach Susan called her out to the spotlight.

“Thank you coach Susan,” she said, walking to the front of her Sultan's Flower .

“Sultan’s flower!!” she yelled out

“We bloom in strength!!” they replied

“Sultan’s flower!!!”

“Winning, all the way!!!”

“Thank you.” she said to them.

It was quite a long speech the squad had in the middle of the hallway.

“-- for your patience, your hard work and support. Being with you has changed me –“

Amanda gave a heartwarming speech.  She smiled as her squad cheered while she spoke.

Her eyes fell back on her friends,  then she realized she had been talking for a while. She didn’t wanted to bore them with too much talk and to delay them from joining in the victory party / prom happening in the school hall.  So, she concluded.