CHAPTER NINE

Above is Bridget.
She looks harmless right?
Well, I wish she was.
Cross her and find out............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!!!!!! 🎂

*******

Amanda was so furious, she felt the urge to go over there and confront Bridget.

"She knows how I feel about him, how could she do this to me?" she wondered sorely "What could she be doing with him and why will he ask me to meet him here?"

Not caring about the answers to her painful questions, she was most interested in their discussion even with the thought of what she would hear might hurt her, she still didn't care.

Amanda gently and quietly took few steps backward and then finally made her way behind the burger truck. She made sure she could clearly hear them as she squat down, resting her back on the truck.

"-for the record Bridget, I never sent those letters to Amanda, yes I admire her but she's not my type."

"You have a type, Jake." Bridget scrunched her nose, imagining the impossibility in that fact.

"Yes, doesn't everybody?"

"Uh, yeah but dude-"Bridget gave a little laugh "and what is your type?" Bridget asked, curious of what he might say.

"A sweet, simple and soft girl but those are not the qualities Amanda possesses, rather she possess the opposite. Your friend Amanda is too rigid, just like you and that daddy's little girl, Elena. I can at least manage Elena."

"Are you kidding me?" Amanda blurted, feeling insulted.

"What!!" Bridget exclaimed angrily, clutching her fist tight under the table as she tries to calm down.

"Oh no, Brid is angry" Amanda voiced out in a very low tune.

Initially, Amanda was upset but now, she was worried and confused.

"You see what I mean? Listen darling, all the boys in my team have placed their bet on Amanda, they needed a volunteer to carry out the dare and I volunteered. To achieve that, i had to build up something in her, something that would make her fall for me. I knew from the start she couldn't resist my charm."

"You wish." Bridget said.

"It won't be that difficult don't be scared, besides I'm planning on fulfilling my dare tonight." Jake said as he stood up from the bench. "Whoever sent those letters did me a huge favor and just gave me a free pass."

"Amanda will spot you before you begin, she's not stupid and she's not Anna."

"Anna?" Amanda voiced, mystified.

"Who told you about Anna? " he asked, swiftly sitting back on the bench.

"Everybody knows about Anna." Bridget said smiling and saying inwardly "Got you."

"And I don't?" Amanda wondered but not distracted.

"It on-ly just ha-ppened. " he stuttered.

"Of course it only just happened. You messed with one of the trinique's younger sister whose dad happen to be the mayor of this town." Bridget said making sure Jake didn't miss a word she said.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked confused.

"Juliet, whose younger sister you abused, dad is the mayor. You didn't know?" she asked surprised.

"No, I didn't even know she was Juliet's sister. I will never entangle myself with the trinique on purpose; they are like your rival in mean." he managed to say "I met Anna at a friend's party. I was handling some business with a friend there and she became interested. She said she just came into town and needed a place to blow off steam." he explained.

"Yeah, she practically grew up in China." Bridget added.

"And that was it."

"So you drugged and sexually harassed a fifteen years old?" she laughed hysterically, watching the look on his face. "Wow you should try explaining that to those guys coming for you."

Amanda, who was now standing, unable to bear the discomfort from squatting was shocked by this revelation. "How did Bridget get all this information?" she wondered.

Jake examined the area, being the center of attraction the entire student and staff were pulled out of the party to the school's front yard when they heard the sirens from the police cars.

Jake was surrounded; he had no way of escaping. One of the policemen came up to him, cuffing his hands to the back and giving that speech they always gave "you are under arrest; you have the right to remain silent for anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law -"

Jake bush was carried away in one of the police cars as everyone stood and watched.

Bridget phone rang, it was Elena. She picked it up, walking over to where Amanda hid then replied Elena "Of course, she heard everything."

Standing face to face, Amanda and Bridget said nothing to each other, they just stood there staring at each other.

Few seconds later, Elena joined them, panting like someone who just ran a marathon race. She took their dresses and shoes along, dropping them on an empty table, she moved closer to her friends.

"So?" Elena said breaking off the silence.

********

Are you curious? To find out more,  watch out for the next chapter

Are you curious?
To find out more, watch out for the next chapter.

Please don't hesitate to vote and leave a comment or two.
1luv
#staysafe#