❦ Chapter ❸ : Crazy Feeling

✭Ava:"Wait I got it!"

✭Alex:"What is it?"

✭No One's POV ✭

✭Ava:"Just follow my lead okay"

✭Alex:"Alright"she says unsure of what Ava was planning

Alexandra's POV

I had no idea what Ava was up to ,but I was just gonna agree with what she'd say."Okay I can help you guys"I wonder how though "You can?". "Yes , yes we can" I reply to the smart boi for Ava , still having no idea what Ava was planning to do though."In fact I know the perfect people who can help you" wait she's gonna take them with other people , I already tell that this is gonna go wrong already

❖"Other humans?"the male with light blue horns asks unsure"Should we trust this" I wouldn't  . While hearing their conversation I learn that smart boi's name is Rhys the prince guy's name is Asch and the oranged horned boy was Noi. "Prince?" me and Ava asked synchronized ."It's none of your concern human , now take us to these humans who can help us, and remember I have your source of power" he says as he holds up Ava's bra .Ok now I'm not sure if these guys are from another world or mentally ill cause somethings seriously wrong with them."Rightttt ,ok then let me take you to-"

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

꧁Time Skip ꧂

ꕥ At the---!GOVERNMENT!!ꕥ

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

❖"The GOVERNMENT" I facepalm this was obviously gonna go wrong "Fascinating, what is this govern-ment " I can't get over how funny they pronounce things "Wow it's a giant castle" I mean it's kinda true if you come from medieval ages.Afterwards Ava "tries" keyword it tries to explain what the government was  . I whisper into Ava's ear "Their probably gonna last 5 seconds before getting into trouble Ava"she turns at me and says "Nah they'll be fine , Anyways we're gonna leave you guys here okay If you go to that door you can go inside and ask for help okay see yah!"she says as she walks away with me walking behind her.

❖1...2...3...4...5 "AHHH" eh I warned her "Oh fu-" then we both go running back to where we left the guys off ."What the hell are you really that stupid to do that to a cop!?"I whisper scream as I see them attack a cop.It's official they're not only mentally ill but idiots too!"Asch we need to strategize-"but Rhys was cut off by Asch "No I want this human dead " I see him then holding the men by a collar about to throw him a fireball . Then the memory of me being in the same position hits me .

Memories

"Please your ch-choking me!"I say as struggle to breath trying to undo the man's grip on my neck. "Well you should've thought of that before you tried to escape" then he throws me harshly on the floor ."I-i'm sorry sir-" "I already told you it's master!"he grabs a whip and continually hits me with it .

Memory Ends 

Snap out of it Alex , we have to pay attention at the task at hand . "Wait stop!"Ava screams but it seems like she couldn't defuse the fight either since he just told her to stay out of it.I just followed my instinct by grabbing his arm and telling him "Please you can't do this , if you do you might get killed yourself"he seemed a little surprised that I was holding him .

❖"Please you have to understand if you do this 100 more will take his place"Ava seemed to very panicked I'm surprised she hasn't fainted yet actually. "How can we trust you " "Please just do you guys were right this was a trap but that's because we didn't believe that you guys were from another world or whatever just ple-".

❖"Officer requesting ba-"Oh I wasn't gonna let that happen , I instantly took the walkie-talkie and slammed it on the floor as I stepped on it."Okay we seriously have to go now come on follow me!"Ava says as she runs away while the other daemos follow behind her . "Drop him"I say to Asch he growls but throws him anyways I grab his hand and drag him with me behind Ava and Rhys just follows too.

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

꧁Time Skip ꧂

ꕥ At the Apartmentꕥ

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

❖As we get back into the apartment I turn to look at Asch to see that he was blushing lightly I notice that it was because are hands were still entangled together  I whisper a small "Sorry" and then let go of his hand and walk over to Ava."So you guys really are demons"No hecking duh Ava-"Daemos!" -"Whatever". After a bit of talking Ava allowed them to stay."Heh we weren't going to take no for an answer you are our prisoners and will do as I command "

The more time I spend with these daemos the more I recollect from my past it's a horrible feeling. Ava saw that it what he said hurt me so she told him "You seriously have to get your manners checked". "Huh?" I guess him being a prince he wasn't ever told that."Look we're just tired from all of this so you guys make yourself at home and don't steal anything blankets are in the closet and DON"T COME INTO OUR ROOMS  K , mkay "

❖She quickly runs of into her bedroom but opens the door to let Johnny walk in and she says "But I swear to god if either me or Alex wake up dead in the morning I'm going to come back and haunt all of you forever"then she slams the door close.I walk to the closet and grab the blankets while the daemos talk about Ava being a powerful sorcerer. "Here are the blankets" I say as I lay the box on the table near the couch .Rhys thanks me for the blankets , I then go back into my bedroom and sit on the floor for a while before going to sleep .

I must be losing my mind right, 5 daemos in my house sounds like a dream?

To Be Continued ↬