❦ Chapter ❺ : Missing Feeling

(Warning : Suicide , Death , and mentioning sexual abuse and torture) You have been warned 

Alexandra's POV 

❖I stayed with Ava for a while before laying her back in bed and walking out of her room.When I walk out the daemos all stare at me while Asch glares at me . 

✭No One's POV✭

✭Rhys: "Ms.Alex you almost had us killed their!?"

✭Asch:"Pfft, I had everything under control" 

✭Alex:"As kind as I am I could care less for your safety right now , especially after that transgression" she says as she glares at them.

✭The Daemos look very spooked it seemed like they had angered the female human badly, Alex ignored Asch's glare and all of the scared stares from the daemos as she walks back to her room. After she leaves to her room the daemos start complaining about growing tired of Earth.

Alexandra's POV

F*ck I sounded really cruel but I'm not gonna let them hurt Ava or do whatever they please . I sigh , I don't know if I can actually rest for a bit they might catch me off-guard and hurt me too. I walk over to my bed and kneel down and pull out a large box I open it to reveal a beautiful long  sword it was almost as tall as me.

 I walk over to my bed and kneel down and pull out a large box I open it to reveal a beautiful long  sword it was almost as tall as me

Memories

It was a normal day like any other in the mansion the maids were walking around the slaves were entertaining  . Then a  new girl was sold  to the  master she was 5 years older than me  the girl 21 years old  with short black hair and dark brown eyes  her name was Lily  .Me and her became friends very quickly I would help her go through with punishment since being the longest one here I knew very well how to cope with everything .

But a couple months after she came she was forced to entertain the master for the night . The next morning she told me it was her first time and that it hurt so bad I tried to calm her down but it didn't work  . Later on that day while I was cleaning the halls Lily was standing near the window she looked back at me and smiled  and then she was relieved from her duty.

⚝As the master stood over her dead body all he did was quick her into a trash-can that's when I snapped I decided to take his last breath away . So when night came I sneaked into his treasure room knowing he had a weapon in their it was a beautiful sword so I hide it my dress and headed to his room I stood over his sleeping body I was hesitant at first but then I remembered Lily's beautiful smile as she left this world , everytime he touched one of us , everytime he hurt one of us , everytime he killed one us. And then I did it I stabbed him non-stop for minutes screaming many curses at him ...................

 And then I did it I stabbed him non-stop for minutes screaming many curses at him

Memory Ends 

❖As I remember the memory I could feel as a tear starts falling down my cheek , I miss you Lily  , I stood up still holding the sword as I lay it next to me in my bed I wasn't going to risk them either attacking me or Ava . I could feel really nauseous so just in case I left a note on my door telling Ava I wasn't feeling good and a trash-can next to my bed just in case .

To Be Continued ↬