➳ SIDE STORY : Naked ➳

(A/N) : Before we start I wanna say that ima do a couple of these side stories for a while before I continue on with the main story so if you have any requests/scenarios comment them below and i'll do my best to write them and make them fit with the story sorry if you wanted me to continue with the story instead ;-; . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✎Next✎

@CherryblossomLv5 I will be making the nightmare scene you requested on the next chapter :) .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

➳ SIDE STORY : Naked  ➳

Warning : Fluffy 

Timeline : Morning of the day of the date (Before Favorite Feeling)

Alexandra's POV

❖I was laying in my bed just watching some romance movies on my phone cause I enjoy watching them . I was wearing a long black hoodie (reaching to my thighs) with only my underwear under it and white thigh high socks . As I was watching I felt something crawl on top of me it felt way too large to be Johnny so I look down to find Leif looking up at me with his head laying on my chest  and his arms crossed , I instantly felt a deep blush appear on my face  . "Leif what do you think you're doing?!". 

❖ "I was bored so I came to see what you were doing ?" Leif asked in a questioning voice . I calm down and just sigh "Your not gonna leave even if I tell you right?" I asked looking up at the ceiling . "Nope" he simply said . I sigh "Fine you can stay " I say looking back at him . He smirks at me and then gets "comfortable" by going under my hoodie and in it with me ! I start blushing more I was almost completely naked under my hoodies so I could feel him with my bare skin .

❖ "Pet , why are you so red?" he said looking up to me with his face so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath hitting me as he talked . "It's just that i'm barely wearing any clothes and I could feel you entirely " I say blushing looking away . "And , why do you feel embarrassed?" he asked, looking at me with a questioning face . "Would it make you feel better if I was naked too?" he asked bluntly about to take his shirt off . 

❖I quickly stop him "No!" I say putting my hand on his pulling it away from his shirt . He just looked at me confused . "Just stay like this you don't have to be naked " I say looking at him with a shy flustered look , he blushed looking at me . "O-okay" he said stuttering a bit looking away from me . I smile and go back to watching videos while he watched with me never understanding what was going on but he still enjoyed staying with me as I petted him soon he fell asleep and layed on my chest.

❖Which made me blush a little he looked very sweet asleep different from the killjoy daemos that you knew you gave him a kiss on the forehead but as you laid your lips on his head you heard a "awww" you turn towards the door and see Ava recording you . "Since when did you start recording" you stuttered with a shaky voice . "Since he came in here " she said with a fangirling voice. "You litt-" but as you stood up you felt Leif push you back down onto the bed "Stay" he said wiggling into my my cleavage.

❖I could tell I was extremely red and Ava was still recording . Why the hell do these things happen to me . I pout in my mind with fake tears coming out of my face . 

After a while →

❖I was able to escape from Leifs grasp and change into some decent clothing I wanted to ignore what just happened so I started cooking . And before Ava would do something stupid with the recording I threaten her that if she would show that to someone or speak about it that'd i'd wouldn't help her pay rent when she can't anymore . And I also threatened Leif not to say anything in exchange for anything he wanted and he said "Well then let me stay with you another day" . Which I forcibly agreed to of course he said he wouldn't tell anyone about the second time either . Life has really changed with these daemos around but I wonder why my heart keeps on beating this way when i'm around them ?