➳ SIDE STORY : Nightmare ➳

Timeline : rAndOM NIghT ~

Alexandra's POV

❖I was trying to sleep in my bed turning and twisting but I couldn't because there was a thunderstorm that night and i'm not a big fan of thunder . After trying to close my eyes to fall asleep and couldn't I went out to seek comfort , I didn't want to go to Ava since I'd probably  wake her up and she'd get mad at me . So I decided to go to Pierce since he had let me stay with him before. As I walk into the daemos portal I look for Pierce's room after a while I was able to find his room I walk over to him he was clearly asleep.

❖I hesitated for a moment to wake him up . Then I heard a huge thunder strike and like a scared cat my back gets chills and I quickly jump under the bed sheets with Pierce . "Alex?" I turn around to see Pierce holding me . "O-h he-y Pierce" I say with a trembling voice . "Are you alright" he asked with a worried tone holding me close to him from my waist. "N-no i'm kinda scared of thunder "I mutter still trembling . He looked at me with a sad face  and petted me "You can stay" he says to me. "Thank you " I say cuddling into his arms and before I knew it I was asleep .

⇜☾ Dream ☽⇝

☪ I was naked tied up from my wrists to a metal hanger from the ceiling as the master and his friends where whipping with a whip but I wouldn't scream or cry , I wasn't going to give them the enjoyment of seeing me break down so I stayed their looking at the floor emotionless. Every time the thunder would hit the ground I would jump a little they took notice of this and put a very potent shock collar on me . As they shocked me constantly I could feel my entire body burn every time they shocked me , I started to tremble I was sweating and my mouth felt numb of pain as saliva dripped from face . I hated him with every inch of my body I started to pull on the chain that was holding all they did was laugh . I hated this being helpless but I couldn't do anything . And with one final and strong shock I fainted .

⇜☾ Dream ☽⇝

Alexandra's POV

❖I jump up from the bed it as I look up my vision turned white and black I look down at my hand and I see my sword I was also smaller and I was wearing my maid dress and their laying on the bed was my master . I remember this memory tonight was the night that I had killed him . I walk slowly to his sleeping figure I look down at him with a disgust I try to attack him but he quickly dodges it . I growl at him then strike at him again .

  Pierce's POV   \(0o0)/ (I am so sorry if he's OOC )

⚜I was sleeping when I felt human Alex jump out of the bed she looked very terrified she looked down at herself then at me with a menacing look  , I was taken back she seemed different . She walked over to me "Alex?" I called out . But I got no respond she stared at me with a disgusted look and charged at me I quickly dodged to the other side of the bed . What happened to human Alex ? She charged at me once again I moved to the side dogging her attack . "Don't worry it won't be the first time you die " she said to me with a terrifying look .

Not the first time i've died ? Maybe she's under a spell or has she confused me for someone else ? She tried to slash at me but I held onto her sword , her aura felt somewhat different more intimidating and she was stronger too. "Alex what has happened to you?" I ask , but again she didn't respond . She quickly dropped down and kicked my legs causing me to lose balance . I look up to her as she pointed her sword straight at my face with a merciless look on her face . "You will pay for what you've done to me , master " she said before picking her sword ready to attack .

Alexandra's POV

❖I was about to slash him the man that had torture me for many years me vision turned colorful again I widen as I see Pierce on the floor with a terrified look . What have I done ? I feel tears flow down my eyes I drop my sword and back away , trembling . "I-i'm s-sorry" My voice breaking . My anger had taken over me that I almost hurt Pierce , he looked terrified of me , what had I done , how stupid can I be . I feel more tears falling I turn around ready to run away when I feel Pierce grab my arm and pool me into his arms .

❖"It's okay" he said patting my head . I start to cry uncontrollably . "I'm so sorry Pierce I didn't mean to hurt you" I cry burying my face into his chest . I feel his eyes stare down at me "Please calm down human Alex , it's alright " he whispers . He soft voice calming me down and his warm touch comforting me once again .

The end ↬