❦ Chapter ❹ : Protective Feeling

Alexandra's POV 

⭑Night Time⭑

I slowly wake up to the pain in my body It was pretty normal that this happened but it hurt more since I pushed myself I bit too much when escaping the grasp of one of the daemos.I walk out to get my painkillers, when I walk out I see Rhys getting kicked out of the restroom by Ava. "Rhys?"he look surprised to see me I guess he hadn't noticed me.yet"Oh hi Ms.Alex"he says with a smile I smile back and continue my way to a cabinet where I keep my medicine. "What are you doing ?"he asks , I look at him with a pity smile and say "I'm getting some medicine" 

❖"Medi-cine?"I guess they don't have that were they come from "Yeah, in my occasion it's a type of pill that you consume in order to decrease the pain your feeling"I say as I grab the bottle of pills."Are you injured?"he says worriedly I didn't really feel like explaining him what was going on so I just told him "Rhys you should go back to sleep" I say trying not to make any eye-contact with him."But-"Ava then walks out of the restroom "Oh hi Alex, what are you doing awake ?". 

❖I show her the bottle of pills in my hand . "Oh, hope you feel better in the morning" I nod and then she walks into her bedroom I drink my pill and leave to my bedroom completely ignoring Rhys who was still in the middle hall.

❖As I lay in bed I start to think to myself . I should really stop taking the medicine I always end up dizzy, nauseous, or sweating . But the pain is seriously unbearable sometimes I decided just to go to sleep and deal with the after effects in the morning .

☀ ◇Day Time◇ ☀

❖I jump up as I wake up sweating and dizzy . I sigh " I don't wanna get up " I say as I cover my face with my blanket but then my clock starts ringing . I cover my ears the ringing is echoing in my head ,it's killing me since I was already dizzy ."Alright , i'm awake!" I scream to myself as I throw the clock to the ground. I get up and put on a large hoodie over my undergarments.

❖I walk to the kitchen and I make me some coffee to wake up . As soon as it's ready I grab and take it back to my room as I open my door I see Asch walking to Ava's room. Was he planning on hurting her!? I waited a while as to not make any false threats . I hear the daemos talking about how they act very different when their in this world.

It got quiet a little to quiet actually . I walk in the room quietly so the other daemos wouldn't notice me I see Asch pointing a dagger at Ava .

✞ Flashback Image ✞

"Please don't hurt me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

❖I won't let that happen !I quickly run up to him and push him aside and stand over Ava checking if he had harmed her whatsoever in any other way

I won't let that happen !I quickly run up to him and push him aside and stand over Ava checking if he had harmed her whatsoever in any other way . "Human what ar-" I angrily shout at him "What do you think your doing!?". Rhys then runs in whispering to Asch "Your majesty stop your attack!"."Why should I?" Asch responds in a cocky way "You might harm the human sorceress badly a-wait Ms.Alex what are you doing her?"he says surprised to see me "Stopping Asch from harming Ava ?" I mean what else does it look like ?  "Right, your majesty although I am all with how you do things , right now isn't the time ,killing this single sorceress won't solve all of our problems"wrong choice of words Rhys , It seems that your objective is to kill people with magic but for what ? More Magic power , maybe .

❖"I wonder which part is more tender to stab"Asch teases , as I growl at him . "Don't wake her up , she tried to kill me last night" wait that's what happened last night in the restroom? Noi and another Daemos then walk in so me being smart I say " Ava wake up "as I push her a bit she makes a noise and all the daemos get frightened and gasp. "Ms.Alex why would you do that?"Rhys complains to me , I wanted be terrifying so I said " So I don't get my hands dirty when you die"I say in a deep voice as I glare at them all they all stare at me scared . "We're gonna die "Noi cries I sigh , okay I guess I was kinda mean .I kiss Ava on the forehead and whisper softly into her ear "Go back to sleep~". 

❖She gets comfortable in my arms and goes back to sleep , all of them looked surprised that I did that but relieved at the same time. I'm not that type of person to enjoy people's suffering unless they've done me very wrong . "Get out "I tell them the daemos very quickly leave Asch seemed hesitant at first but soon enough he too leaves closing the door. 

"I won't let anyone hurt you Ava"

To Be Continued ↬