❦ Chapter ❽ : Privacy Feeling

Alexandra's POV

❖It was the next day and Ava had told me that she had kicked the guys out for a while . Which I was very grateful for . I was in my room looking through my phone when I heard Ava screaming I rolled a bit to the left and right , I don't wanna stand up Ava probably just saw a bug ,  but then I stood up when I heard scream again I assumed it was the guys so I took my sword with me .

❖I ran into Ava's room then I heard scream again from the restroom then I run in to see she was in the bath and the guys were staring at her they turned towards me, I pointed my sword at Pierce since he was the nearest . He looked shocked ,yes I had mastered the ability to hide my sword near me without anyone seeing it.

❖"What the hell are you guys doing in here!?"I screamed . "Please calm down"Pierce said as he moved a bit backed . "Get out of here all of you!"I say as I point the sword to his neck . "GET OUT!!"Ava screamed . "Hmmm , actually..."I remembered what happened yesterday and I pull my sword down . "I won't do anything you guys can stay" I say as I smirked at Ava ."Alex I swear if this is because of what I did yesterday I will-".I then see Noi coming through the wall with pants in his head then I noticed ."Did you just walk through the wall?"Ava then screams at me "That's how they got in here genius!" oh heck no my privacy was completely gone after this . "Woah what is she doing?" Noi asked innocently .

❖"If you don't get out I'll-!"but Ava was cut off by Asch "You'll what , you haven't done anything but thrown idle threats our way!"He was being really stupid so I told him "So have you"he got mad I could tell by his glare as he turned over to me "How dare you i'll-"he says as his fireball spawns , I kinda knew he was gonna do that so I had turned on the sink  , I grabbed a handful and threw it at his hand . All the daemos got shocked and Rhys said "She knows disarming magic!"added by Noi screaming run . All of them ran their separate ways , then I glare at Asch one more time before he runs out too . I turn to Ava and she's still blushing madly "You look nice Ava" I say winking at her . "Shut up!"she says as she sinks her face down into the water she hates when I tease her like that.

A Little While Later ➠

❖"Okay if we're gonna be your prisoners we need to lay down some ground rules"Ava yells ."As a prisoner you don't get to make rules" Asch states ."Who's the powerful sorcerer , that's right me !" Pierce corrects her "Sorceress" . "Tt puff just ugh " . "Anyways why are you guy coming through our walls?"I asked for Ava. "Once our home is linked through a surface we can enter from any place at will at close proximity " I will literally move apartments if that's the case I want my privacy! "So you guys can come in anywhere in my apartment at anytime?" Ava sweety "he literally just said that?"me and Leif said synchronized. "Alright I can fix that then Alex!" I turn to her "Yes?" . "Bring me my red crayola crayon !"she orders "Yes ma'am " I walk into her room and bring it to her. "This is my magic spell wand called cra-yola , once I marked this door you are bound to only use this spot to enter and exit if you don't use this spot you'll die!". Then the daemos males started complaining. 

❖Rhys then said  "You can't do that!" Ava responded with a sassy tone "I just did!". "Second of all stop calling us sorceress or prisoners we have a name !"Well I mean Rhys said my name perfectly fine. "Ava and Alex" Pierce responded . "H-how did you ?"Ava questioned "Your friend at the sacred mall said it" . "Okay first off Lorelai isn't my friend she just yells friend at me and reciprocate because i'm apparently an enabler second-"she gets cut off by Noi "Do you know our names?"I don't Ava pays that much attention cause she only said "I know his Rhys and...."I responded for her "Pierce , Asch , Leif , and Noi" I said pointing at each one they all looked taken back "Y-you said my name, heh never heard a human say my name before?"Asch said looking at me ,  that sounded very shady "What's that supposed to mean?" but before I could get an answer the doorbell rang .