❦ Chapter ❼ : Shy Feeling

✭No One's POV✭

✭Ava:"That's kinda harsh"

✭Lorelai:"Ava how about after this we go to the con together?"

✭Ava:"Yeah about that see I can't because I uhh I'm sick I cuff cuff "

✭Lorelai:"Did you just verbally cough?"

✭Ava:"Y-yes"

✭Lorelai:"Hmmmmmmm , uhh i'm sorry you aren't feeling better "

✭Ava:"Whew"

✭Lorelai:"You know next time you totally need to come with me and my friends we'd love to have you around and-"

✭Asch:"Enough chatter we must-"

✭Lorelai:"Your hot"

✭Asch:"Ugh what?"

✭Lorelai:"And your costume !"

✭Ava:"Oh no here we-"

✭Lorelai:"EEE your costume is so cool ee also cool ,Ava are these your friends "

✭Ava:"I mean yeah I uh guess you could say that "

✭Lorelai:"Wow I didn't realize you had friends and you're going out with them that's amazing!!"

☚Location Change☛

Alexandra's POV

Holy frick I almost got caught . I had finally gotten to the apartment I quickly ran up open the door and slammed it closed."Whew, I'm sa-" . "Mr.Alex?"Rhys said as he turned over the corner . "Oh hi"I say walking over to him ."Where is everyone else?"he asked curiously."I uhhh , came early" totally wasn't running away from someone . "Oh I -"I cut him off as I fell into his arms , look I feel like I just ran a marathon within a minute I was very tired. "Mr.Alex are you alright?"he said holding me up to him ."I'm just tired i'm sor-"he then holds me bridal style "Would you like me to take you into your chambers?".

 ❖I felt a light blush appear in my skin but it quickly faded when someone knocked at the door we both turned around . "Alex, I know your in their "someone said through the door , ho-ly-sh-*t it was my boss's son .I quickly jumped at the sound of his voice."They found me"I whisper ,Rhys looks at me worriedly "Mr.Alex are you in trouble?"I turn over to him and cover his mouth in hope that he doesn't hear us ."Alex Lorelai texted me that you ran home we she saw you so I know your in their" I tense up , then I sigh in defeat .

❖"Fine~"I pout , "Rhys could you uh let me down?" , he holds on to me "Are you gonna be alright?"he ask , "No, no I'm not but I don't have a choice I've been caught"I say as I try to get off then he holds me harder to the point it actually hurt "Rhyss y-your hurting me"I say as I look up to him his eyes widen "I'm so sorry "he then lets go of me.

❖"I'm coming Noah(Boss's Child Name) just give me a minute or two"I look over to Rhys "If I don't come back tell Ava im at the con"he looks at me worriedly "Where ar-"then Leif comes out of nowhere "Hey Rhys what- wait why is prisoner Alex here?"."She seems to be in trouble so she came back here but they followed and their taking her to a place called the con"Rhys responded "Your making it seem deadlier then it really is but I have to go like right now"I say as I walk to the front door .

❖"Can we go with you?"Leif said with shiny eyes, if they would come they'd see me in a maid costume , oh hell no that won't happen "NO , you can't come so don't follow me , just stay"I say as I open the door and quickly close it behind me. "Who were you talking to?"Noah asks "Oh some friends of mine" I say with a smile ."Oh okay you look exhausted  let me give you a ride"he said with a light blush. "Oh sure I would love that, but why do you have torture me by doing this"I say as we both go into the elevator he looks at me and laughs a little " I mean it is your job I don't know why your complaining?". "It's because we were finally gonna have a break"I say as I look down .