Liquor

Regina's POV

"Emma! If my parents find out about this they will kill me!" Whispered-yelled to my best friend and girlfriend.

"They aren't going to kill their 17 year old daughter! Relax Regina. And besides you don't need to whisper!" She reminded me. Then she shouted, "NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!"

"Shhh!!! That doesn't mean I need the neighbors to hear." I said rolling my eyes.

Emma grabs the tequila from her parents cabinet and then she grabbed my hand, leading me to her bedroom. We climbed out of the window and onto the roof. The two of us sat on the shingled house top looking at the starts. The moon was the only lighting we had, besides the street lights.

"Here, you first." She hands me the bottle of tequila.

I gladly took a swig and smiled. Before I handed it back to her, I took another drink. "What are we going to do when they find out?" I asked the blonde.

"Well, we could run away together!" She jokes.  "Oo or we could kill them all and get locked up together." She says almost immediately after.

I laugh, the tequila already starting to get to me. "No, seriously. My parents won't except me. What do we do?" I grab the bottle from her and help myself.

"I don't know Gina. I think we should wait. What if we come out when we are 18. I mean, we will be adults. So we can go wherever." She implies.

"I suppose." I take another large drink. "I feel bad for our livers!" I belt out randomly.

Emma starts giggling. "Me... too" she can barely say it without laughing.

I start laughing really hard with her. The tequila has definitely got to us. At this point we can't stop laughing. The next thing I know, the bottle is no longer 1/3rd of the way full. Now it's empty.

"Well that's not good." Emma points out, still giggling her ass off.

"Who cares! Let's do something stupid!" I say, finally letting go of everything weighing me down.

"Let's have sex!" Emma says like the two have never done it before.

"But that's not stupid! That's hot!" I slur.

"You're right. Then what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know." I say lying back and relaxing. Emma does the same.

"Well I don't either." She drags. She turns her head from the sky, now she's looking at me.

I turn my head to look at her. She smiles at me. A big goofy grin. I can't help but smile back. We both lean in and kiss. She glides her tongue across my bottom lip.  I moan, a vibration shoots through her mouth. I part my lips, granting her access. She rolls on top of me. One of her legs between mine, pushing up against my center. Her hair dangling down. We pull apart from our messy kiss.

"We should take this somewhere more comfortable," I seductively state. Emma just nods in return and the two of us head to her bedroom.

The empty bottle of tequila still sting on a ledge of Emma Swans roof.