I Hate You (Part 1)

Regina and Snow stand in the foyer of her house. Regina is pacing back and forth.

"You really think I should call her?" Regina asks Snow while rubbing her forehead.

"Yes I do. You're on a break simply because you're uncomfortable with.. well you know. You had a baby. It happens. You just need to get used to yourself first. She will under stand that. And I mean, she's your fiancé." Snow answers.

"You're right." Regina finds 'Emma' in her contacts and calls her.

"Dammit." Emma says to the woman she's lying next to.

"What?" The young woman asks.

"My fiancé is calling me." Emma tells Cali.

"Ignore it, let's continue." Cali pulls Emma down towards her for another kiss after their affair. Emma stops her and answers the call.

"Regina? Is everything alright?" She asks through the phone.

"No. Emma, Henry needs you. Hope needs you. I- I need you. Come home. Please. Forget our argument. Forget the break. Let's go back to us." Regina pleads.

"Okay."

"Really? It's that easy?" Regina asks confused.

"Yes." Emma answers with guilt. "I'm on my way." Emma hangs up and jumps out of bed. "I'm leaving. We are done. No more sex."

"Oh come on. Fine. Okay. If she leaves you again or you go on a break. Call me." Cali says.

"We will see." Emma puts her clothing back on and drives home. She walks into the foyer to Regina sitting on the steps.

"Emma!" Regina runs up to her and hugs her. Emma wraps her arms around the woman. The guilt in her stomach rising. Regina pulls backs and passionately kisses Emma. The brunette stops and backs up abruptly. She brings a hand to her mouth and licks her lips. "Did you eat something funny?"

"Uhh yeah. I did. Sorry. I know you prefer it if I brush my teeth before I kiss you after I've had something with a funny flavor." Emma tries to excuse.

Regina shakes it off and tells the blonde to brush her teeth. Meanwhile Regina goes upstairs to breastfeed their daughter Hope. Emma walks into the room and watches.

"It's a good thing Henry is with violet." Emma smirks. Regina chuckles and nods. "I'm jealous. That should be me." Regina blushes as Hope finishes and she lays her in her crib and hums to her. Hope eventually falls asleep and Regina walks to Emma. She throws her arms around her neck and pulls her face down a few inches. Reginas lips touch Emma's and it's a whole new world.

Regina moans into the kiss and slips Emma's shirt off, causing them to part for only a moment. Their lips lock immediately after the shirt is over her face. Regina unbuttons Emma's jeans and slowly slides them down her legs. Regina stops when she sees marks on Emma's hip.

"Honey what did you do here?" She asks running her fingertips over the scratches.

"Oh- uh. I'm not sure. I must have scratched myself."

Regina sees the same marks on the other side. "On both sides?" Regina pushes Emma back and steps away. "What the hell is going on?" Emma pulls her jeans back up and puts her shirt back on. Regina brings a hand to her mouth and looks Emma in the eyes with shock. "No. No. Emma"

"Regina it's not what you-" Emma starts but she's cut off.

Tears spring to Reginas eyes and she puts it all together. "That woman you were talking to this morning at granny's. The odd taste in your mouth. The marks. Emma, you didn't." Reginas heart shatters at look of guilt on Emma's face.

"I'm sorry." Is all Emma can say. It's all she can spit out.

"You broke your promise."

"What!?" Emma screeches.

"You promised you would never hurt me! You swore to me! Emma, you broke-" a sob ripped through her. "you broke your promise!" Emma attempts to walk to closer to Regina but she puts her hands up and backs away.

"Let me fix this. Please Regina, I regret it." Emma tries.

"No. You can't fix this." Regina puts her hand out towards Emma. "Your ring." Tears stream down both women's faces.

"What? Reg-"

"Emma! Your ring!" Emma is barely able to slide it off and hand it to her. "Now leave."

"What about Hope?" Emma asks.

"You will get shared custody of her."  Emma nods and packs her begs. She leaves and goes straight to Cali.

Regina calls Snow crying. "Snow? It's Emma, she- she cheated on me." Regina sobs into the phone.

After a few hours. Regina got ready, she wore a tight red dress and black heels. Her hair was in a bun that would be nice for a bar night. And she was off to the Rabbit Hole. 

Emma and Cali however, were both in black dresses. Emma wore black heels and Cali wore tan heels. Cali's hair was down and curly. Emma's was in a cute pony.  They also headed to the Rabbit Hole. What can they say? It was karaoke night.

Regina walks in and orders a martini. She grabs it and walks over to a nice looking blonde man. "Hello. " She says politely. The man says hello back and 'nice to see you madam mayor.' "Ahh so you know who I am?" He asks.

"Everyone knows who you are." He responds.

"Well I don't know you. Tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well. My name is Mike. I'm having a boys night.  Well, I was. My girlfriend is at Aesop's with her friends."

"Oh. So you're taken." She looks down. "Well that's a shame. But I'm going to let you-" she stops when she hears a familiar laugh. Regina turns and sees Emma dancing with another woman. The woman at granny's.