Chapter 1

Ricky Bowen has never been popular. He's always been the quiet kid who sat in the back of the classroom only ever talking when he needed to. Ricky didn't really like making friends. He's only ever managed to ever make one friend though. That person being Nini. Nini was one of the kindest people Ricky has ever met. They met in the 1st grade and have been best friends ever since. Nini was way different from Ricky. She was outgoing and had many more friends than just Ricky. The two may not have a whole lot in common but there is one thing they both can agree on. They love being Gay. The two discovered they were gay around in middle school. Nini had never been interested in boys and Ricky was never interested in girls. They talked about how they felt weird that they didn't like the opposite gender. Nini had asked her moms about it and she soon found out she might be a lesbian. Ricky had found out he was gay from Nini talking about what her moms had said and the two were gay and very proud. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ricky," Nini smiles as she sits down at their lunch table.

"Yeah?" Ricky asks and looks up from his phone. 

"I need a huge favor," Nini smiles.

"What is it?" Ricky sighs and eats some of his lunch. 

"Will you try out for cheerleading?" Nini asks. Ricky looked at her and paused before he laughed, and look down at his phone. "Rickyyyyyy," Nini whines and grabs his arm. "Pleaseeee," Nini whines. "It's boring without you," Nini pouts. 

"No way in hell, I'm not dressing up and cheering for dudes to tackle each other," Ricky says while he scrolls through his phone. 

"Ricky!!!!!! Please, I will never ask for anything else, I swear," Nini begs. Ricky was gonna respond, but he couldn't before someone came over. 

"Nini!!!" The two heard as someone sat next to Nini. 

"G-Gina," Nini stutters, her face getting red. "H-Hey," Nini smiles. Ricky smirks at Nini and looks over at Gina. Ricky watches as Nini gets really nervous and he tries to keep himself from laughing. 

"Oh hello, I'm Gina," Gina smiles and looks at Ricky. 

"I'm Ricky," Ricky smiles and looks at Gina.

"So this is the boy you want to try out for cheerleading?" Gina asks and looks at Nini. 

"Yeah," Nini smiles and keeps her eyes on Gina. 

"He's cute," Gina smiles. "You should join; you would have fun," Gina smiles. 

"I'm good, I'd rather not cheer from a bunch assholes tackling other boys," Ricky says, making Gina laugh. 

"It would be fun though, we need a boy on our team, and you would be nice to have," Gina smiles. "Think about it," Gina says and looks back at Nini. "Bye Nini, see you later," Gina smiles and stands. 

"Bye," Nini waves. When Gina walked off, Ricky started laughing. "W-What are you laughing at?" Nini stutters. 

"You were so awkward in front of her," Ricky laughs making Nini hit him. 

"Shut up," Nini pouts. 

"I'm so joining the team if it means I can watch you become a trainwreck around her," Ricky laughs trying to stop himself though. 

Nini huffs and crosses his arms while pouting again. Soon something hit, and she grew a smile. "Wait!!! So you'll join?" Nini asks. 

"Yeah," Ricky says. "No skirts though," Ricky says and glares at Nini. Soon enough as Nini start to cheer the bell rings meaning lunch is over. 

"Go to the gym after school ok," Nini smiles. "Gina is gonna be so happy," Nini cheers before she gets up and runs off. 

Ricky chuckles to himself and leaves the lunch room. "This will be fun," Ricky mumbles and walks to his next class. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E.J. Caswell is the star quarterback of east high, he was popular, had a great life, and everyone loved him. His life was perfect, well, except for one thing, he was gay. His friends and his cousin were the only ones to know. He didn't want to come out, and he liked the attention from the girls. E.J. though he hasn't dated anyone, nor will he date anyone, he wants to make sure he doesn't date anyone in his high school career. He doesn't need a one-year relationship that will end when he goes off to college. He didn't want to break his heart, nor break someone else heart. The girls loved E.J., and I mean loved him. Where ever he was, any girl would be near him. He loved the attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E.J. smiles as he laughs with his football friends. He had great friends, they didn't care about anything, and they didn't bully anyone for being them. They were great. The cheerleaders loved E.J. So, of course, while he was at lunch, one was sitting on one side of him, and another was sitting on the other. "E.J." He heard and smiled as he recognized the voice. 

"Hey Gina," E.J. smiles. 

"Hey," Gina smiles and sits across from E.J. "I need to talk to the two of you," Gina says as she looks at the two girls near E.J. 

"About?" One of them asks. 

"We're gonna finally have a boy on our team, well, maybe if he's good," Gina smiles. 

"WAIT, REALLY!!!" All three of them say. Gina nods, and the three girls start to cheer. "YES!! Finally," One of them says. 

"Who is it?" E.J. asks. 

"He's over there," Gina says and points to a boy with curly hair. "He's sure is cute, too bad he's gay though," Gina says. 

"I can finally have a gay best friend," One of the girls say making Gina and E.J. cringe a little. 

"Welp, see you later," Gina says before she gets up and leave. 

E.J. nods and glances over at the boy Gina just pointed out. He smiles at him before looking back at his table. 

OK, THIS WAS MEEEEEH