Chapter 12

SMUT THIS CHAPTER

Ricky sighs as he looks at the cheer skirt. He smiles a little before he slides it on. His door was locked, thankfully, so his dad couldn't walk in. He looks in the mirror and smiles. His eyes go wide, though, when his window opens. 

"Damn," E.J. smiles. 

Ricky looks over at E.J., and his face goes red. "W-What the hell," Ricky says before pulling a blanket over me. 

"Aw, come on, don't hide the show," E.J. smirks before walking to Ricky. 

Ricky glares at him but yelps when the blanket is pulled away. "E-E.J.," Ricky whines. 

E.J. just smirks and pulls Ricky close. "You look hot," E.J. says. Ricky whines a little and looks away from E.J. "Let's make out," E.J. smirks before picking up Ricky. 

Ricky sighs and wraps his legs around E.J. He wraps his arms around E.J.'s neck, and the two start to kiss. They start to make out, and soon E.J. has Ricky pinned to a wall. "Please wear the skirt tonight; I'm begging you," E.J. mumbles as he pulls away. 

"Fine," Ricky sighs, and E.J. smiles at this. He quickly kisses Ricky again, and Ricky kisses back, rolling his eyes a little. 

"RICKY!!!" Ricky's dad yells as he knocks on the door. 

Ricky's eyes go wide, and he quickly jumps out of E.J.'s arms. He pulls off the skirt and puts on pants before quickly opening the door. "Yep," Ricky smiles. 

"I saw E.J.'s car and noticed your door was locked," Ricky's dad says before glaring over at E.J. 

"Oh yeah, sorry, we were just um, talking?" Ricky says, making his dad chuckles. 

"Alright, I'll let this slide, but next time make sure the door is unlocked," Ricky's dad says before leaving the two. 

Ricky sighs and looks over at E.J. "Jesus," Ricky mumbles before walking over to E.J. and hugging him. 

"That was close," E.J. says. 

"Yeah," Ricky chuckles. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Ricky showed up to the game, he quickly walked by everyone and ran straight to where everyone else was. "YOU PUT IT ON!!!" One of the cheerleaders yell. 

"Yep," Ricky says. Nini and Gina smirk at this and walk over to him. 

"E.J. convinced you, didn't he?" Nini asks. Ricky nods, and Gina and her laugh. 

Ricky rolls his eyes and looks over where the students are. Many were staring at him, and Ricky quickly looked away. "Maybe this was a bad idea," Ricky mumbles. 

"No way in hell," Ricky heard from behind him. Ricky screamed at this and jumped away quickly. "Hey, it's just me," E.J. says with a smile. 

"Jesus Christ, maybe warn me next time," Ricky grumbles. "I thought you were some creep," Ricky sighs. 

"Sorry," E.J. chuckles. He soon looks at the skirt and smirks. "I see you wore it," E.J. smirks. 

"I did," Ricky smiles. "No party, right?" Ricky asks. 

"Oh yeah, no way in hell," E.J. chuckles. "What are you wearing under it?" E.J. asks before pulling at the skirt a little. 

"A pair of woman's underwear," Ricky smirks. "There, lacy," Ricky chuckles, making E.J. quickly wanna pull the skirt up. "HEY!!" Ricky yells before slapping E.J.'s hands. "After," Ricky grumbles.