Chapter 13

Ricky smiles as he and E.J. get up from the table. "E.J!!" Someone yells. 

"Yep?" E.J. asks. 

"Can we talk to you?" Some of E.J.'s friends ask. 

"Yeah, sure, I'll see you later," E.J. smiles before kissing Ricky's cheek. He walks off, and Ricky watches him. 

"You guys are adorable," Nini smiles. 

"I know," Ricky smiles. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky didn't see E.J. at all that day. He didn't care too much, knowing that after cheer practice, he could see him and have him all to himself. Well, that was the plan until Ricky was walking to cheer practice. 

"Looks like E.J. won the bet," One of the football boys laughed. 

"Damn, I really wanted to be the one to fuck him," Another one sighs. 

Ricky stands there still, his eyes going wide. "Do we own him money?" The first guy says. 

"I guess," The other laughs, and Ricky just runs away. 

Tears come to his eyes, and he quickly runs towards the gym. When he opens the door, he glares as he sees E.J. He quickly walks over to him, and E.J. smiles. "Your fucking joking," Ricky yells, making E.J. frown. "All of it was a fucking bet," Ricky yells. 

"What?" E.J. asks. 

"You acted all nice so that you could win a fucking bet with your friends; Jesus, well, you know you didn't win; we haven't had sex yet," Ricky yells. At this point, everyone in the gym was watching. 

"Ricky," E.J. says. 

"I should have known," Ricky sighs, tears coming out of his eyes. "Your one of the few people I've ever let get close to me, and you gotta ruin it," Ricky says before wiping tears away. "I really like you, E.J., a lot, I thought you did as well, but now I know you just wanted to win a bet," Ricky says before laughing to himself. "It's funny; actually, I fell in with you, asshole," Ricky says, tears streaming down his face. He quickly storms off, leaving E.J. and everyone surprised. 

"What the hell happened," Nini mumbles. 

"I-I don't know," E.J. says. 

"He's talking about the bet some of the boys were having," E.J.'s friend says. "It was about who could have sex with Ricky first," E.J.'s friend sighs. 

"Wait, so you did this for a fucking bet," Nini yells, trying to run at E.J., but Gina holds her back. 

"No, it wasn't, I totally forgot about that," E.J. says. "Fuck," E.J. groans. 

"Please tell the coach I can't make it," E.J. says to his friend before he runs after Ricky. 

"No," Nini says before grabbing E.J.'s arm. "No way in hell you are going to see him; you tell Gina and me what is happening," Nini says. 

E.J. looks at the two before sighing. "Alright," E.J. sighs. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky ran all the way home. He wishes he had his skateboard, but he thought E.J. was gonna take him home. When he gets to his house, he runs straight to his room, ignoring the calls from his dad. He jumps in his bed and shoves his face into a pillow. He sobs into his pillow, yelling at himself in his head. 

"Ricky," Ricky's dad says as he opens the door. Ricky's eyes go wide, and he wipes his eyes before sitting up and acting like everything is ok. "What's up?" Ricky's dad asks before sitting on the bed. 

"Nothing," Ricky mumbles, trying to wipe the tears away. 

"Something's up; I haven't seen you this sad since your mom left," Ricky's dad sighs. 

"I-It's nothing, I swear," Ricky mumbles as he looks down at his bed. More tears start to come to his eyes, and Ricky's dad sighs.

"It was something with E.J., wasn't it?" Ricky's dad asks. That's when Ricky started to sob again, and Ricky's dad nods before pulling Ricky into a hug. 

"H-He dated me for a fucking bet, dad," Ricky sobs before hugging his dad back. 

"It's gonna be ok," Ricky's dad mumbles as he rubs his son's back. "Do you want me to kill him for you?" He asks. 

Ricky laughs at this and shakes his head. "No," Ricky says. He continues to sob into his dad's shoulder, and his dad just sits there, trying to comfort his son. 

"Hey, wanna go downstairs? We could order pizza and watch a movie; I'll even throw in ice cream," Ricky's dad says. Ricky smiles at this, and he looks at his dad and nods.  "Alright," Ricky's dad smiles before standing up. "You get into your comfiest pj's, and I'll go order the pizza," Ricky's dad smiles before standing up and leaving the room. Ricky sighs and gets up. He changes into comfy clothes and walks downstairs. He sits on the couch and waits for his dad. "I say we watch every Disney movie we can," Ricky's dad smiles, making Ricky nod. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ricky and his dad start to eat icecream, Ricky looks over at him and smiles. "Thank you, Dad," Ricky smiles. "This really helped," Ricky says. 

"No problem, I'd do anything for you," Ricky's dad smiles. "I love you," Ricky's dad says. 

"Love you to dad," Ricky smiles and goes back to watching the movie.