Chapter 3

Let me tell you when Ricky found the girl's cheer uniform in his bag five hours before the game, he was confused. He's was not gonna wear this, never ever. So he just threw it in the corner of his room and went on his laptop. 

As time went by, Ricky would glance at the uniform. "No, you're not gonna try it," Ricky mumbles. He goes back to watching videos and tries not to look at the uniform. Not even five minutes later, he picked it up. "Maybe I can just try it on," Ricky mumbles. He sighs and puts the skirt and the crop top shirt on. He bites his lips a little and looks into the mirror. His eyes went wide, and he bites fixes the skirt. "I look good," Ricky chuckles. He smiles as he turns a little watching his skirt twirl. 

"Hey Ricky," Ricky's dad asks as he knocks on the door. Ricky jumps and quickly pulls a blanket over him as he sits on the bed. 

"Yeah, dad?" Ricky asks, making Ricky's dad walk in. 

"I'm gonna be hanging out with friends tonight, so there's money for you on the table for dinner," Ricky's dad smiles. 

"Ok," Ricky says. 

"Have fun tonight, don't bring any guys over, though," Ricky's dad chuckles. 

"I-I won't," Ricky stutters. 

"Alright, good, see you later then," Ricky's dad says. 

"O-Ok," Ricky sighs and hears his dad walk away. He covers his face and stands up. "That was close," Ricky sighs and takes his skirt off. He was not gonna wear the shirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Ricky, guys?" Gina asks, slightly panicking. "We promised everyone he was gonna be here; we can't let them done," Gina yells. 

"He's coming; he just texted me he's gonna be a little late," Nini smiles. Gina smiles at her and sighs in relief, starting to calm down. 

"I can always rely on you," Gina smiles, making Nini's face go red. 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Ricky says as he runs to the group. "I had to walk here; I left too late," Ricky says, breathing heavily. 

"Finally," Gina smiles but soon frowns when Ricky wasn't wearing a skirt. "Come on, I put it in your bag for a reason," Gina whines. 

"Be happy I'm wearing the shirt," Ricky mumbles, setting his bag down. He takes his jacket off, and of course, the girls on the team whine.  

"Why does it look good on you," One of the girls whine.

"Yeah, now no ones gonna care about us," Another one whines. 

"Yeah, they will; you guys have boobs," Ricky says. 

"Still," Another one whines. "You look hot; most of the guys here are a little gay," She sighs. Ricky just chuckles and rolls his eyes. 

"The pants are kinda tight," Nini says. 

"Yeah, I know," Ricky mumbles. "Can I get a different pair?" He asks. 

"Next practice, you can," Gina says.

Ricky rolls his eyes and goes back to his bag. The next thing he knows, he heard duck quickly, making him crouch down and yelp. A football hits the ground behind him, and Ricky glanced at the football field to see most of the guys staring at him. He sighs and stands up, rolling his eyes. "I hate football players," Ricky mumbles and picks the football up. 

"Hey," Someone says behind Ricky. Ricky turns around and looks up to see the guy he met the other day. 

"Hey," Ricky mumbles and hands the football to them. "Could you guys try not to hit him? Ricky asks. 

"Sorry, one of the guys just wanted to see you bend over to get the ball," E.J. sighs. Ricky rolls his eyes, knowing that's why most of them were staring; they just wanted to see his ass. "I'll make sure they don't hit nor throw it at you again," E.J. chuckles. 

"Ok," Ricky says. E.J. soon walked away, and Ricky walks over to Gina and Nini. 

"High school boys are dumb," Ricky glares. 

"They are," Gina laughs. "That's why I like girls," She laughs while looking at Nini. Nini's face goes a light pink, and she looks down. Ricky smirks at her holding his laugh back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game went great, so great. They beat the other team by like 4 touchdowns, and the crowd was wilder than normal. Now there was gonna be an after-party at E.J.'s, and Ricky wasn't going. He didn't like parties and had no intention to get drunk in high school. Every person at the party was looking for him, wondering where the mystery cheerleader with the nice ass was. Ricky was home, watching some weird Thailand drama he found on youtube. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school, Ricky was getting hit on by guys and girls. At lunch, he sat with the cheerleaders, only really talking to Nini and maybe talking to the people hitting on him. When a girl would come over, the cheerleaders would yell, he's gay, and they'd be gone fast. Thank god for that; that meant Ricky would have to talk to fewer people. 

E.J. at lunch didn't have any cheerleaders on him; he sat at the table, his eyes on Ricky with a pout. "Hey, E.J. wanna join this bet?" His friend asks. 

"What bet?" E.J. asks. 

"Were betting on who can get Ricky's virginity first," One of them says with a smirk. 

"Jesus, you guys, stop doing that; you make people uncomfortable," E.J. says and starts to talk with his other football friends. 

End of another chapter.