Decisions

Shadow pov~

We finally made it to Club Green, but when we walked Sonic's energy move somewhere else "I don't see them anywhere" Zhadow said looking around "they just left, ugh Sonic chaos controlled to a different location" I told him as I tried to feel for his energy again this time it was near the outscored of the city.

Quickly I chaos controlled us to their location to see a small cabin it was a decent size, but we didn't come to sight see we came for our mates "why would they come here?" he asked walking up to the door.

"I'm not sure but..." We heard a glass break and noises coming from inside not nothing to open the door Zhadow busted through "blue the shack".

I heard someone say as we walked in, we missed them again only this time I couldn't find any trace of Sonic's energy it was like they vanished I then heard someone laughing in the corner.

"hahaha haha ha they actually think they can defeat me, hahaha" Mephiles laughed evilly "ah Shadow, you're too late their not in this dimension anymore," he said with a grin.

"Where are they, talk demon?" Zhadow demanded "didn't learn your lesson yet Zhadow well I can always add Zonic to my list permanently" catching my attention I pushed him behind me.

"What do you mean Mephiles?" I asked as he came closer "you really think I want Zonic, ha I just need your blue rose to complete my plans you see there's a certain power he has that I want to release," he said but I couldn't think of any other power he would have other than Dark and Super.

No pov~

As Shadow tried to think Zhadow already had an idea of what Mephiles was planning he had taught Sonic, knowing fully well what he was capable of "you plan on releasing his destructive side of his Super form to have as your mate?" he said furious about what he planned to do with Sonic.

"Hm-hm have you ever seen something so beautifully destructive the moment I saw you trying to train that beautiful creature I knew he was the one to help me take over this world," he said with want, lust, and evil intent in his eyes.

"You will not take Sonic from me, Mephiles, you can't control him," Shadow said clutching his fist.

"Oh but you see when I had your little rose pinned under me I was able to put some of my negative energy in him, it'll slowly take over his mind and ther's nothing you can do to stop me hahaha hahaha" he laughed evilly as he disappeared from the destroyed cabin.

"If they went to a different dimension it'll take hours till I find the right one they're in," Zhadow explained looking at Shadow, "is there any way to get rid of the negative energy that he put in Sonic?" he asked "yes, it requires a lot of energy from both sides, not just one" Zhadow explained.

"Come on let's get back to No-Zone" Shadow said with a sigh "what about our mates?" he questioned "if they're in a different dimension they should be safe, I have a feeling they'll be back" and with that, they left.

Different Dimension

No pov~

As Sonic checked on the two next to him he heard a familiar voice "well what do you know, long time blue boy" he looked up "Sonic Boom it's so great to see you" he quickly got up and hugged his other look-alike "hey take it easy" he chuckled.

"Scourge, Zonic. What brings you all here?" Sonic Boom asked, "well we need..." Scourge tried to answer till he was interrupted "Daddy, Daddy guess what?" a pink little girl came up to him "what is it flower?" Sonic Boom said picking her up.

"It's a seashell, if you hold it to your ear you can hear the ocean," she told him holding it up to his ear so he could hear "that's amazing flower, now where is your mother?" he asked "I'm here and what a surprise I haven't seen you three in year's?" Amy said "they look just like you daddy," the little girl said.

"Hehe, this is Sonic, Zonic, and Scourge they are my friends from a different dimension, guys this is Aurora, my daughter" Sonic Boom said introducing them "the one in the middle has the same name as you daddy our you brothers? is he, my uncle?" she jumped out of his arms and ran towards Sonic.

"Are you fast like my daddy too? Why are you a different color? What are these scars on your stomach? Why are you wearing strange clothes? Can you talk in this weird helmet?" she asked looking at them till someone picked her up.

"Ok, flower let's go make lunch while your daddy talks to his friends," Amy said heading into the house "uh sorry about that she's a very curious girl" Sonic Boom said rubbing his head.

"It's fine she remains me of you haha" Sonic laughed "funny now what brings you three here?" he asked "we're in trouble, we need your help," Sonic spoke.

"Mephiles is back and wants to use them to take over our dimension" Scourge added "what? I thought you took care of him years ago... Sonic what happened?" Sonic Boom looked shocked by this information.

"I did but he survived somehow and we don't even know what his true plan is," Sonic exclaimed "wait you mean you want me to help you stop a psychotic demon and you don't even know what his plan is? Sonic I have a family now I can't risk dying when there is no plan and no guarantee we can win" Sonic Boom argued.

"That's what I told him but he came to my house, now I'm on the demons list to capture as well," Scourge commented looking at Sonic "you mean he can come here? I'm sorry but you all have to go I can't risk getting my family involved," he said.

"Sonic Boom look I know it's risky to fight him but what other choice do I have the people I care about are in danger too. I know we can beat him if we work together" Sonic said with hope in his eyes "Sonic what your asking is something not many would agree too I know you want my help, but I have a family and they need me," he said looking away.

"Go with them" they heard someone say as Sonic Boom turned in surprise "Amy, but what about you and Aurora I can't just..." He tried to say "shush it's been six years since I've seen you go on a dangerous adventure and I think it's time you went on one. Don't worry about me and Aurora we'll be fine, now go," Amy said giving Sonic Boom a hug, whispering something in his ear, deeply sighing he kissed her before walking towards the others.

"So where are we going?" he asked "I'll bring him back Amy I promise, we're going to No-Zone," he said with a smile chaos controlling them into Zonic's office.