Fleetway's Past Final

Fleetway pov-

I don't remember when I passed out, I woke in what looked to be a cabin, the room was a decent size there was a dresser to my left with a window, a small nightstand on either side of the bed, and to my right was the door to enter and exit.

I got up putting on my shoes and looked out the window to see we were in town assuming this is an inn. I soon heard the door open knowing it was Lucian I kept looking outside at the people "how are you feeling?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist "I'm fine, but how long our we going to stay here?" I replied to him as I turned to meet his eyes.

He was a head taller than me, "just for tonight we'll leave first thing in the morning, you should come downstairs Molly is cooking some food for us and she is allowing us to stock up on anything we need" he told me, as if knowing what I was thinking.

"She is a friend her and her grandmother looked after me before I came to stay with you, this is their little inn that we are staying in" he explained I nodded satisfied with his answer.

We then heard a knock on the door "come in" Lucian said as an older woman came through the door "supper is ready, aww look at him. Lucian he is more gorgeous in person than how you describe" she told him coming closer to me as she held both my hands in her's "and look how lovely those eyes are, you don't see such rare things in this old town" she continued.

"Gran stop pestering our guests" a young girl came in smiling at me "you sure know how to find a rare one Lucian and here I thought you wouldn't find anyone" the girl commented.

I was confused neither of them seemed frightened at the sight of me, "you're wondering why we're not afraid?" The old woman asked looking at me with understanding.

"Years ago when I was about your age, my daughter was a midwife to a lovely couple, she described their child to have blue fur with red swirls for eyes, she feared the child cause he didn't cry nor show fear like most pups do when their born, but the mother insisted he was perfect since she was considered not able to bare any children of her own. But of course, like my daughter always does when she fears something she doesn't understand she starts spreading rumors calling the poor child a monster." She said looking down.

"It wasn't long after when the child was four months old that both the parents were found dead near the shore, shocked I was to find out the young mother was killed by her own husband. Only for him to kill himself, their son, however, was never found so we buried them near that shore" the woman finished.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked "because my child that poor couple was your parents" she said as a sense of dread came over me.

I fell to my knees "Fleetway!" Lucian called out checking if I was alright "Gran" he said looking at her questioning.

"He deserves to know where he came from, and what happened to his poor parents" she explained "Gran you can't just say things like that to people" Molly commented not pleased with her.

I couldn't stop the feeling of sadness, hurt, and confusion building up inside me "Fleetway look at me" Lucian said in a gentle voice as he kneeled next to me, without hesitation I reached out for him as I buried my head in his chest letting my emotions take over "it's ok, I'm here, I'm always going to be right here" he tried to soothe me.

We were interrupted by a man coming through the door "Cona, some echidna is asking for you" he spoke, and immediately we both lookup "Gran is there any way out besides the front?" Lucian asked.

"Molly take them to the back give them anything they need," she said before leaving.

Sense change-