Chapter 2

So I hope you guys liked the first chapter. In this chapter I will put a picture of Haze and Tanner to the side. Haze is on the left and Tanner is on the right. I don't know how many pictures I can put on the side, but  I will also put a picture of Hunter.

Hunter's Point of View.

I was happy to see Haze happy. It's been so long since I've seen him care for anybody else except his brother. I sort of understood why he wanted to keep the girl safe. Ever since his sister went missing he's been an empty shell. But maybe this girl came bring back the happy Haze. I was still curious about her though. She wasn't human, anybody could smell that. But she wasn't a vampire either. She didn't smell like vampires. She smelled like a cat. I just couldn't figure out why. I sat at my desk and opened up my laptop.

I started up my computer and started typing. I was doing research.

"Hm..." I mumbled to myself, jotting a few things down on my notepad. 

After endless hours of research I only turned up with one answer. A werecat. I've never heard of a werecat. I went to Google and typed in Werecat. I looked through the results and clicked on one. 

Werecat: A werecat is a very rare creature. Only a total count of one hundred and five have been found. They are somewhat like a werewolf, they follow the same rules as a werewolf pack, only it is very rare to find a werecat pack. Werecats tend to be more independant. A werecat cub is very skittish and very trusting. They love to mess around and can be entertained like a normal house cat. They are highly curious and often get into trouble. Unlike other creatures, they can mate with any speices. They, like werewolves, also have mates. They go through their first shirt when they are sixteen. 

"Hm... interesting." I said as I read. "Looks like she will fit right in."

I continued to read.

Unlike werewolves, werecats don't usually follow Alpha orders. Werecats are very stubborn and hardheaded. They like to be dominate, though this is not the case with all werecats. Some werecats are also very laid back. If a werecat is angered, it uses it teeth and claws to fight against its foe. 

"Good to know." I said. 

I yawned, it was getting late when I finally closed my laptop and rubbed my eyes. I got up and headed to my room, climbing into bed. It was going to be fun to raise a cat in a pack of dogs.

Wow this chapter was short! I'm sorry it was, but I'm baby sitting and have a sleeping baby on my chest while I'm trying to write. It's not working so well, but I managed this. Hopefully I can get another update out there soon.