Chapter 4

Hm... well... I will update this until I run out of ideas then I will update my other story, Why me? (A werewolf story) if you hadn't read that one you should. This story has no connection to this one. But I still hope you enjoy it. 

Haze's Point of View.

I was hesitant about letting Tiggy train with the wolves, but it was the only way she was going to learn how to be one of the guys. I took Tiggy outside, holding her hand, as Hunter called all the other wolves together. They were crowded around Hunter and me. They were all asking questions about Tiggy, who was now hiding behind my legs, she was scared of people. I picked her up, growling so they would back off a bit.

"Stop asking so many questions and don't crowd so close." Hunter snapped.

The pack backed off. They listened and waited to hear what Hunter and I had to say.

"This is Tiggy and she is a werecat. She is the newest member of our pack and Haze's cub. She will be training with us. None of you are to hurt her." Hunter said.

The pack nodded. I set Tiggy down.

"Okay Tiggy are you ready to shift?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Then go ahead."

I watched as she shifted into a small Ocelot, she was a little bit bigger than a kitten, but not by much, she was adorable. All the wolves 'awww' and smiled. She looked up at me and sat down, waiting for me to shift. I shifted into a large grey wolf, who was way bigger than her. She wasn't a full member of the pack yet, so we couldn't hear her thoughts. Hunter shifted into a black wolf and all the other wolves shifted as well. We were in a circle, with Tiggy in the middle. Hunter stepped forward and touched his nose to hers, all the wolves howled happily as she was welcomed into the pack as an offical member. She mewed happily, getting another 'awww' out of all the guys.

I smiled and went over to her, licking her fur.

"Welcome to the pack Tiggy." I said in her head.

'"Thank you." She replied.

Hunter's Point of View.

It felt good to have a female in the pack, maybe now we could become more stable. She was now an offical member of the pack now, and everybody accepted her, even though she was a cat, they didn't see to care and it was nice to see them playing with her. She was still scared of them, and hid behind Haze, Tanner, and myself. But soon she would get used to them. I sat and watched my pack play with Tiggy, reminding them to be gentle with her. I kept an eye on her as Haze and Tanner went to run patrol. She was laying on top of my head, batting and swatting at flys. She ended up falling and rolling down my nose. I chuckled. I helped her up and she scurried off to go and mess with the other pack members.

Some time around two in the after noon, my Omega, Sam brought her over to me, she was sound asleep. I smiled and put her by my side, watching as my pack trained. I was waiting for Haze and Tanner to return. 

When it was close to five and Haze and Tanner still weren't back I sent some of my wolves looking for them and took Tiggy inside. I shifted back into a human, as did a sleeping Tiggy, I wrapped her in a blanket and lay her on the couch while I got some clothes on and got some clothes for her. Once she was dressed, my wolves returned, looking grim.

"Where are Tanner and Haze?" I asked.

"Alpha.... Tanner is dead." Sam told me.