Chapter 6

Wow I'm on chapter six already. Haha doesn't seem like much, but for writing three stories at once I think it's pretty good. Oh you guys should check out my new story and give it some love and feedback. It's called Let Me Love You, please? let me know what you think of it, now onto the story!!! P.s. there will be a picture of 17 year old Tiggy off to the side. All pictures are from google or tumblr or facebook.

Tiggy's Point of View.

It had been twelve years since Tanner was killed and Haze went missing, and today was my birthday. I sighed as I got out of the shower, I had been in deep thought for most of the day. Hunter was planning something, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. He probably wanted me to find my mate. I growled at the thought, as did my Ocelot. She had been agitated for the last couple of days. I shook it off and continued to get dressed, it was late summer and I loved the weather. It was always nice. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out of my bathroom and ran into the new Beta, Marcus. I backed up and looked at him.

"Yes?" I asked, fixing my towel.

"Hunter was looking for you. He wants you in his office." Marcus told me.

"I'm in a towel. Hunter can wait five minutes." I said.

Marcus picked me up and thew me over his shoulder. I yelped and started to struggle.

"Hey! Put me down!" I whined.

"Now means now Tiggy." he said and carried me down the hall, the other wolves laughing at me. 

I hissed at them, but it didn't do much. I swore right then and there that I would get them back as soon as I was dressed. Marcus opened Hunter's office door and set me on the couch.

"Here she is." he said.

Hunter turned and covered his mouth to keep from laughing.

"Shut up." I growled.

He held his hands up in surrender.

"Leae us Marcus." he said.

Marcus walked out of the office, closing the door.

"What is so important that I can't even get dressed?" I asked, fixing my towel.

"We are throwing you a party. I want you to find your mate." he told me.

"No." I said.

"I wasn't finished. If you don't find your mate, then I want you to go out and find Haze." he said.

"I thought Haze was dead..." I looked at the ground.

Hunter came over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"No Tiggy. He's alive. He's being held hostage." he told me.

"By who?" I asked.

"It's complicated." he told me.

I nodded.

"We can talk about it tomorrow. Today is your day." he kissed my forehead.

I smiled. "Can I go get dressed now?" 

He laughed and nodded, holding the door open for me. I walked out and walked to me room, the other wolves laughing. I was going to make them pay. I walked into my room and closed the door. I dug through my drawers, looking for something nice to wear. There were going to be people I didn't know at my party. I sighed and sat on my bed, still in my towel. This was going to be hard. I didn't have a bunch of nice stuff. I started with a bra. It was white. I put it on and pulled on some somewhat nice panties, not that anybody would be seeing what I'm wearing under my clothes. I found some cute jeans shorts and pulled them on. Then I found a tan tank top that I liked and pulled it on and went into the bathroom to work on my hair. When I finished is was about one in the afternoon. I peeked out the window and saw some of the boys setting things up for the party. I smiled and slipped on some tan flats and to tie the out fit together I slipped a ring onto my finger and put on some earings. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was happy for some reason, as was my Ocelot.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen where a bunch of the guys mates were cooking. Up until recently I had been the only girl in the pack, so the mates were something that I had to get used to and it wasn't very fun. I tried my best to be nice to them, but it usually ended up with Hunter dragging me away. I walked out of the kitchen and went outside. I purred softly as a warm breeze blew. It felt nice. I was going to miss Summer. I walked around, helping the boys and talking with others. I had found out that four packs would be coming to see if any of the males were my mates. I didn't think any of them would be. 

I looked toward the woods and told one of Hunter's friednds that I was going to go for a walk. He said he would tell Hunter and I went into the woods. I walked around for awhile, taking in the sights, It was so beautiful. I had found a small cave that led to a secret waterfall with a beautiful field of flowers. I spent most of my afternoon here. It was lined with trees and it was perfect for me. Later on I decided to head back to the pack house. I was walking back the way I had come when I was pulled off the path and knocked out.