Chapter 5

Sorry I left the last chapter a cliff hanger. But yes... Tanner is dead, well.. no nevermind I'm not going to spoil anything for you guys. Thanks for reading, only if you would comment what you think. I've given up on getting comments from people so it's alright.

Hunter's Point of View.

I was shocked. "W-What? How is Tanner dead? Where's Haze?"

"We couldn't find Haze, and his scent was gone." Sam told me.

I looked down at Tiggy. "This can't be happening."

"I'm sorry Alpha. We couldn't get there in time." Sam said. 

I handed Tiggy to Sam and walked into my office without saying a word to anybody. I had just lost my Beta, my closet friend, and Tiggy had lost somebody who cared about her deeply.

Haze's Point of View.

I woke up, rubbing my head, I looked around. Where the hell was I? I was in some sort of cage.

"Let me out of here!" I yelled into the darkness that surrounded me, I heard a chuckle.

"Well, well. If it isn't a wolf." said a voice and I stiffened.

"Vlad." I growled.

"Yes. It is I. The Vampire king." he smirked.

"What do you want with me?" I growled.

"You, are bait." he said.

"Bait for what?"

"For when your little Ocelot is older. She will be mine." he said.

"No she will not. My pack will come looking for me." I growled at him.

"If they ever find your scent again." he said coldly.

"Crap. I forgot. Vampires scents mask werewolves scents." I thought to myself.

Vlad chuckled and walked away.

I was stuck her, in this cage, waiting the day until I was either found by my pack or Tiggy was old enough to come looking for me, knowing something was wrong.