Chapter 2

Be warned. I will use the nation's way of saying commander. Like the Sakura Empire would call him Shikikan while the IronBlood would call him Kommandant. Eagle Union and Royal Navy would call him Commander.

It had been one month since the disappearance of Issei Hyoudou. No one knew how he disappeared but everyone knew that Rias Gremory had something to do with it. If the kendo duo was to be believed.

Further proof came when everyone in the ORC seemed to give her the cold shoulder and only talked with her when necessary.

It was quiet the shock when Akeno Himejima, Rias's best friend, had asked to be moved to a different seat. When asked, all Akeno said was that Rias had caused Issei to run away, which led to his disappearance.

Murayama, Katase, and Aika were all told of the supernatural Monday after school. They were obviously shocked to learn that the most popular ones in school were all devils.

They were allowed to have a few days off so they could wrap their head around what they had just learned.

It was now Friday and the school had called every student to the gym for an assembly.

When they arrived, they saw a desk facing a set of double doors, the chair was facing them, with another door to the right of the desk.

It was bazaar, everyone knew those things weren't there the day before. Was this a prank or something?

Once everyone got settled the principal came out.

"Alright Kuoh Academy. You might be wondering why we called this assembly." She started. "It's about a fundraiser. We just thought it would be something fun for you all to do. You all will have to sell cookies."

Everyone was confused, excited, or some combination of the two. Why would they need to do this?

The teachers managed to get everyone quieted down, but before anymore could be said, there was a knock on the doors behind them. The ones that weren't there yesterday.

Everyone turned to look and saw one of the doors open.

Two little girls entered the gym. The first one had short brown hair with pigtails and green eyes and the other had pink hair with a red ribbon on the right side and pink eyes. Both of them had cat ears and tails in their respective colors. The pink haired one even had a red bow on her tail. Both of them were dressed like elementary school children.

The sight of the two made most of the girls, and some of the boys, to go "awwwwww" and caused the rest of the girls to squeal at how cute they looked

The sound caused the two to jump and look in their direction. The pink haired girl hid behind the other one, who was equally scared at the sight of so many strangers.

"W-W-W-Who are you?" The brown haired girl asked.

Akeno, who was the closest to the two, walked up to them and crouched down while smiling gently, trying to calm them down.