Chapter 10: The Meeting Part 2!

Issei, the Kanmusu and his two Kansen walked down a hall in the aircraft carrier towards the mess hall, where the rest of his Kansen were. His IronBlood girls went to their rooms to dry off and rest up.

"...don't worry, you'll meet her and the others later. Right now I want to introduce y'all to the rest of the Sakura Empire girls I brought.

They nodded and entered the room. There around a table were four girls, they were sitting down, talking and turned to the door when they heard it open.

One of the girls, a small one with animal ears on her head, walked up to them.

"Shikikan, you're back with our guests." It wasn't a question.

He nodded and turned to the Kanmusu. He placed his hand on the small girl's head and introduced her.

"This is Nagato. One of my secretaries." Issei said.

" Issei said

"Greetings. I hope we can get along." Nagato bowed.

The Kanmusu stared in shock. This was their Nagato? She didn't look scary like theirs at all! But she did look cute though.

"So cute!" Kongou shouted.

"Ah." Mini Nagato blushed.

The others were internally gushing at how cute she looked. Especially with that blush on her face.

"I just want to scoop you up and hug you!" Kongou continued.

She did exactly that and started to rub her cheek against Nagato's.

"Hello! I'm Fubuki! Nice to meet you!" A blue haired girl said.

The Kanmusu looked at this Fubuki and then theirs. This one was far more cheerful and out going compared to theirs.

"S-So you're this world's version of me?" Fubuki(KC) asked.

"Yup, Yup! We'll have so much fun together! Right Ayanami?" Fubuki(AL) asked.

A blonde haired girl with a revealing sailor outfit nodded.