Chapter 4

(I should point out now that this is also a minor crossover with the Earth Defense Force games. Meaning there will be references to EDF 2025 and 4.1)

When Issei awoke the next morning, he saw the sleeping face of Little Bel and behind her was Belfast.

He noticed that Belfast was awake and looking at Little Bel. She then looked at him and smiled before getting up out of bed.

As she did, Issei took the time to notice what the two girls were wearing.

Belfast was wearing one of his button up shirts while Little Bel had on some pajamas with cats on it.

Belfast moved around to his side of the bed before climbing on top of him.

"Good morning, master." She whispered sensually into his ear.

He shivered and put his arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Good morning, Belfast." He returned.

The two stayed like that for a minute and enjoyed each other's company before Belfast got up and started to get dressed in her usual maid outfit.

After giving Issei a free show, she woke up Little Bel and went back to her room to go help her get dressed. Issei got up a few seconds after they left and went to get in the shower.

After he did the usual morning routine and getting dressed in his uniform, he walked over to his desk and sat down, ready to get started on his paperwork.

As he sat down, he noticed that there were no papers on his desk. He adjusted his glasses and looked around but didn't find anything. He was confused but figured that the papers just haven't arrived yet. He picked up his phone to call Bismarck, she and Nagato would be the only ones awake at this time.

"Hello, Bismarck. Do you happen to know where my paperwork is?" He asked when she answered her phone.

"You don't have any paperwork today." She told him.

Issei sat there for a bit, not even noticing when Bismarck tried to get his attention or her telling him she was on her way and hanging up.

No paperwork? How? Why? He always had paperwork everyday. Was Saratoga prancing him again? Where the others in on it?

These were his thoughts. He was so lost in them, he never noticed that Bismarck had entered Kuoh Academy's gym/ his office. It wasn't until she smacked his desk, did he notice her.

"Oh, Bismarck. When did you get here?" He asked.

"Just now." She replied.

She then explained how she and the other secretaries were going to do his paperwork today and that he should have the day off.

"Well, it has been a while since I had a day off." He mused.

He then nodded.

"Alright. I'll leave it to you girls." He said

Bismarck nodded and left his office for her own.

He then sat back in his chair and wondered what he could do. While he was thinking, he opened one of his drawers to put his gun and spare magazines away when he noticed a flier.

A devil summoning flier.

He remembered Sona came up to him yesterday and gave it to him. It was so he could contact her or any member of the student council.

He lost his old phone, which had everyone's numbers, and he didn't really feel like talking to Rias so soon.

'Eh, what the hell.' He thought and used the flier to summon Sona.