Saving her

Emily's POV
It's been a few days since seeing Elijah.
So to cheer me up Ciara set me up on a date. I know I asked her to set me up so i brought this on my self despite Ciara telling me this guy probably wasn't the best match for me. Of course I took the wrong advice, let me tell you, looks can be deceiving! The good-looking, shy, quirky guy whom Ciara knows from college was they guy I had built up in my head from his snapchat, because right now I am currently sitting with the most obnoxious man you could ever think of. His booming laughter at his own stupid stories all about him almost earthquake the whole restaurant we were in. Every time he asked me a question or I began to respond, because you know, that's how a conversation works, he would interrupt or spin it into a story about him. I honestly just want to get up and leave as I stared hopelessly at the clock trying to drown out his droning for what felt like hours talking about himself. It was the last straw when he kept dropping sexual innuendos where I finally wanted to leave. I got up from my chair, but he ran his hand from my knee up to my thigh.
"No, please stay, I thought we were doing so well." He said, showing me his pearl white teeth, but I could see through that fake ness.
"No, honestly it's fine, I have to get home anyway." I responded, trying to be polite, as I pushed is hand off my leg. I got up and walked quickly out of the restaurant, not realised I was being followed. It was only until I felt a firm grip on my shoulder.
"At least let me walk you home." I shuddered at the thought of this guying knowing where I lived.
"No, really, it's fine, I'm being picked up anyway" I lied. It was then where the grip he had on my arm tightened, I knew I was in trouble. What should I do now, go back into the restaurant with him, but call for help? Let him walk me home, praying Ciara is there back from the library?
"Sorry, is this guy bothering you?" A familiar voice said behind me. We both spun around, Elijah Walker it was.
"No, she was just coming with me, I'm taking her home" he said as he pulled me violently in the opposite direction.
"Well that's funny because I told Emily here that I was picking her up" I stared in disbelief, did he just call me Emily? Right, come on, it's now or never!
"You know what, yes he is bothering me, Elijah, I will accept that ride." I yanked my arm away from mr obnoxious and walked away with Elijah.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short! How are you enjoying the story?