Video Games

No one in particulars POV
Emily stared at Elijah while he focused on the TV. He got up and cheered us he scored yet another goal.
"Oh my gosh babe, calm down" Emily laughed coming over to sit next to him.
"What do you mean 'calm down'" as he just mimicked her voice really high pitch. "I just beat Spain- THE SPAIN" he excitedly said,
"Is that supposed to impress me, or?" Emily asked. You see, growing up, Emily loved to play Fifa, or any sort of football game, so what Elijah was doing right now, felt amateur to her.
"Can I try?" Asked Emily 'innocently.'
"You sure? I mean, at least let me change the setting" Elijah said, as he went on the controls and changed the setting from 'legendary' to 'amateur'
"No no, it's fine, I'll play on your setting. Can't be that hard, I mean, you do it!" She laughed.
"Ok, if your so good, you do it!" Emily gave him a smug look before turning to the TV. Emily was playing as England while Elijah played as Spain. She she hadn't played in a while so was a bit rusty, but after a while, she easily thrashed Elijah 7-2. She looked at him in triumph while Elijah had a completely different look on his face.
"Where the f**** did you learn to play like that? He asked still staring at his girlfriend in shock.
"What do you mean?" She asked smugly even though she knew fully well what he meant.
"How did you learn to play?"
"I never learnt to play, this is my first time, you just must be shockingly bad. Admit it, I'm soo much better than you" laughed Emily even though she was trying to hide a smile.
"Oh I'll give you something to laugh about" Elijah said. Emily's feet were currently on the sofa, dangerously close to Elijah.
"He got her feet into headlock and started scribbling  his fingers all over her feet. Emily dropped the remote and threw her head back in laughter, doing everything she could to get him to stop.
"AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, ELIIIJJAHAHAHAH, NOOOOOOOOOOAHAHA" she laughed while he tickled her between her toes forcing shrieks out of her. Luckily for Emily she was wearing socks but that didn't stop Elijah going inside her sock with one finger sending tingles up her leg.
Without Emily noticing, Elijah got up and sat on her legs, working his way up to her upper body.
"Emily's eyes were shut, still screaming from all the tickles but was too distracted to realise what was going to happen next.
She suddenly felt a poke at her stomach, and she looked up in horror.
"No no, Elijah, not my tum-MMYYYYYYY, NOOOOOOOOO, ELIJAHSHJAHAHJJHAH, STAAHAHAPPPPPP" she screamed as Elijah wasted no time in going under her tank top and digging into her sensitive belly. She tried to push his hands off, but all he did was find a slightly different area on her upper body and tickle that.
He darted his hands changing the tickle spot every 5 seconds, while Emily lay there in hysterics unable to move.
"PLEEAAAAHAHSSSSEEEE, ELIJJAAAAHHHHH"
He stopped the tickling dramatically and went down to ear. He nuzzled his head in her neck and held her hands down so she couldn't resist.
"What was that princess?" He asked blowing in her ear.
"Eliijjahahah, stahahahoahahaooooppppp"
"And why would I do that?"
"Because you don't want to be single" with that comment he attacked her belly violently and squeezed her kneecaps with his other hand.
"I'm sorry, was that a threat?" He asked playfully.
"NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, STOAHAHHAHAHOOHOHOPPPPP, ITT WAHAHSSNNTTTTT AAA THHRRAHAHATTTTT" she laughed twisting round trying to get him to stop. "But Gorgeous, I need reassurance that your gonna stay with me" he lied, acting sad.
"WWHAAHAHATEEVVVEERRR, YOUUUU WAHAHANNNTTTT, JUUAHAHSSST STOHOHAAHAHAPPPPP!"
"Maybe if I push a button, you will magically be mine forever" he said. As he said this he slowed his fingers down, but still gently poked and tickled now and again. Emily not catching on just giggled quietly at the light touches she was getting.
"How about this button?" He said as he pressed his finger in her belly button.
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJHAHA" Emily screamed her head of, while she tried to push his finger out of her belly button.
"Wow babe, i think this button might work??" Laughed as he ended it with him digging into her underarms.
"AHAHALLRIGHHHHTTTT, YOURREEE BETTTERER THHAHAHANNNNN MEEEEE" Elijah's fingers eventually slowed down.
He looked at his panting girlfriend, and helped her up.
"I'm sorry princess, but someone had to tell you who was better" he smirked.
"Whatever Messi, I'm still better than you" she laughed getting up from the sofa. Followed by Elijah's protests behind her.