Playing the innocent

Elijah searches his apartment, how was this possible, where had all his hoodies gone? A few weeks ago he had about 10 black ones, 5 navy ones and 5 others in random colours. But now all he could find were about 3 in total. He scrambled round his apartment, checking the washing machine, his drawers, under the bed until something reminded him where he hadn't looked yet. He couldn't help but laugh when he saw one of Emily's hoodies draped on the chair.

Emily's POV
I was currently lying on my bed procrastinating on my phone, I was supposed to be looking for jobs but that could wait, right? I was currently wearing yet another one of Elijahs hoodies, there's just something about girls hoodies that aren't nearly has embracing as your guys. I can't believe it though, it's been two weeks and he hasn't noticed, every time I go to his apartment I steal one, and fingers crossed he hasn't noticed. I was scrolling through snapchat until, I heard a knock, and before I knew it someone barged in. I honestly had a mini heart attack until I saw that it was only Elijah. Wait, shit, I ripped of my hoodie, well his hoodie and shoved it under my duvet.
Elijah saw me in my room and came in.
"He Emi" he greeted happily using on of my many nicknames.
"Hey" I said smiling up at him, although as I looked up at him, his eyes had a mischievous glint in them.
"So Emi, I was just wanting if you had seen any of my million hoodies?" He asked 'innocently' smiling back at me with his hands in his pockets. Oh gosh, he knows, ok umm play dumb.
"What hoodies?"
"You know, the ones I'm always wearing, but disappear anytime you enter my apartment, what does that tell us?"
"That you need to stop being irresponsible and losing your hoodies?" I said, although it came out more as a question.
"Where are they Emi"
"I am insulted that you would think I would do such thing" I said putting my hand over my chest.
"Aw, you know whenever you lie, you never look me in the eyes, adorable" he said coming over to the bed.
"So where are they then?"
"I don't have them" I said trying to now look him in the eyes. But because I was looking him dead in the eyes, I failed to see his hands shoot straight for my sides, he immediately started squeezing up and down my sides while i unintentionally got pushed backwards so I was now lying down. He shifted himself so he was now straddling my hips and wasted no time in tickling me all over my midsection, spidering my neck every now and then, and swiping to my armpits.
"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH, EEELLIIJAHAHAHAHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOO"
"What was that princess?" He asked over all my laughter.
"STAHAHAOOPPPPP, IIIII HAHAVVEENNTTTT GOOAHAHTTY YOUURRRR HOODDIIIEEESSSS AHAHAHAHAHHA"
"well what is this then?" He asked lifting himself off me to reveal u lump in the bedding.
"That's mine" I said looking him dead in the eyes trying not to laugh. He yanked it out of the covers and put it on me but without the arms. I got confused for a moment but it was revealed a second later. He pulled me towards him onto his lap then started to tickle me over and underneath the hoodie, but because my arms were trapped inside I couldn't fight it off at all, all I could do was squirm.

No one in particulars POV
"ELLIJJJAHAHAHA LEETTT MEEE OUAHAHTTTTTTTTT, AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH" She said squirming. But it didn't deter Elijah one bit. He went right under all her top layers and kneaded her bare tummy sending jolts up and down Emily. He then went right down to her hips and squeezed her hip bone causing her to buck and scream.
"OKKKAHAHHAHAHAYYYY, OKAHAHAHAYYYYYY, IMMMMM SOAHAHRRYYYYY THEYYRREEEE IINNN MYYYYY CLOSSSEEET AHAHAHHAHAHA" Elijahs fingers slowed down as he let Emily out on the hoodie properly.
"Are you going to take them again?" He asked.
"Probably" I said looking him dead in the eyes. She felt fingers swooning my mid section as she threw her head back I laughter trying to push his hands away.
"Why'd you take them in the first place?"
"Because they smell and feel like you" Emily said blushing while looking the other way.
"Oh my gosh your adorable" he said embracing her into a hug.