You're insecure, dont know what for

No one in particulars POV
And post. Emily presses the upload button of her now Instagram post. She had just received her new outfit and was so excited. She felt so confident with herself after seeing it on the website and it looked just as good in real life, for once! And as a plus, Elijah was coming round and she couldn't wait to show him.
About 10 minutes later she logged on to Instagram, and scrolled through the comments: Ciara_._Luucaaa commented: Damn, gorg Xx
Emily laughed to herself, trust Ciara hyping her up. She scrolled down further, rate_ur_selfieezzz commented: 0/10 body, some girls shouldn't be allowed to wear crop tops!
She frowned to herself, and deleted the comment, usually stuff like this didn't bother her, but like many women, she did have her insecurities. She scrolled down further not even bothering to read all the positive ones. There it was, another one. Rachelle.d_spammzz commented: I'd rate her an 8, not out of 10! Because her body is a figure of of a fat lady (with two laughing face emojis). She went down scan reading all the comments, 'slut, cover up!".
Emily couldn't help but let a tear slip. Was her figure that bad? She looked down at her crop too and skirt. All of a sudden her thighs and stomach seemed about 10x larger.
Emily's POV
I'm mortified, which is an understatement. I look down at my outfit which is still on, Ugh, why don't I take this stupid thing off??? I am about to rip it off until I hear a knock at the door.
"Gorgeous" he yells excitedly as he lets himself in. Despite his nicknames for me I didn't feel gorgeous at all. "Gosh you look stunning" he says looking me up and down before kissing my cheek and hugging me from behind, although I reluctantly hugged him back, my upset face said otherwise. I looked down trying to hold back the tears. They fell into my hands while I tried to hide my tears. Elijah pulled me into a warm embrace, I pulled away and panicked realising what I was wearing.
"Wait no, hang on, I-I need to change" I stuttered heading off to my room.
"Wait, why" he asked blocking my direction.
"You don't have to pretend, I know how I look"
At this point Elijah genuinely looked confused.
"Huh?"  Was all he could say. I rolled my eyes,
"I know girls like me can't wear crop tops"
"What do you mean 'girls like you'?"
"I mean girls my size, I look like a slut!" I said wandering why he didn't see what I see.
No one in particulars POV
Emily and Elijah sat down in the sofa, Emily trying to cover up her stomach with her arms.
"What bought this up, your perfect!"
"Just some.......comments, said that I was a slut, and fat and.......-
"And you believe them!?" Emily looked down in shame, refusing to believe a word Elijah was saying.
"Emily, your not even beautiful, because that word doesn't even go far enough!" She finally had the courage to look at Elijah in the eyes while he removed my arms that were covering her stomach and lifted her onto his lap.
"And plus, if you weren't wearing a crop top, I wouldn't be able to do this" he snakes his arm right round her waist and used the other to spider his fingers all over her belly while his other hand squeezed her open sides.
"ELLIIJAHAHAHAJ, WHHYYYY AHAHMMM I ALYWAHAHAYYSSS THEE ONEE GEEHEHETTINNGGG TICKKLLEEDDDD" she laughed squirming and wriggling in his strong grip.
"Because you're just my ticklish princess" he blew into her ear sending goosebumps throughout her body.
"THEEHEHENNNN, WHERRREEEE ISS MY PRINCCCEEE TOO COHAHMMMEE AND RESCUUEEE MEEEEE" his fingers slowed down a bit, but still continued to drum his fingers gently on her side.
"What do you mean 'rescue you', you're an independent young women, you don't need no man to save you!" He laughed, continuing his attack, all over her tummy. Emily laughed which was music to Elijah's ears.
"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA, I CAAHAHANNNTTTTT" Emily continued to struggle, but was getting weaker by the second, one tickle at a time.
"Just admit that your pretty, no not pretty, beautiful. And I will stop"
"NOOOAHAHAHAJHA, IMMM NOOAHAHATTYYY ATTT ALLLLLLLL"
"Then I guess I'll go in for the kill" with that Elijah lifted Emily up slightly and blew a massive raspberry in the middle of her stomach, then made small tiny kisses up and down her midsection. Which sent Emily into hysterics.
"Are you ready to admit being beautiful?"
"YEEAHAHAHSSSSSSS OKAHAAHYY II AHAHDDMIITTT ITTTTT"
His fingers slowly began to stop along with Emily's laughter.
"Emily promise me one thing"
"What?"
"Never stop being ticklish" he laughed as he skittered his fingers lightly over her belly one last time to reveal her adorable giggle.