chapter twenty seven

"hey, klaus. have you seen diego anywh-" florence stopped her sentence short as soon as she spotted five in klaus' room. the two boys stopped and stared at her.

"oh, hey flo. we're going to save the world!" klaus grinned sarcastically at her, obviously thinking that whatever they were discussing before she entered the room wasn't going to change anything.

florence furrowed her eyebrows and turned her gaze to five. she wasn't sure if he was annoyed at her after the comment she had made at breakfast since she hadn't seen him after he vanished to do his 'thinking'. although, five would've had to be a massive snowflake to take the smallest comment to heart.

she looked five up and down, then started to smirk.

"nice to see you finally got yourself dressed for once. i didn't realise you were capable of such a difficult task." five rolled his eyes playfully. 

so he wasn't annoyed with her.

"do you wanna come with us?" five asked florence as klaus slipped on his boots.

florence was almost shocked.

usually, five was always against florence going anywhere with him since it usually involved some kind of danger. he tried his best to keep her out of stuff, in fear of her getting hurt.

but this time, he was actually asking her.

a big smile came across florence's face, "i'd never thought you'd ask."

five admired florence from where he was standing.

"as soon as you're finished raping florence with your eyes, five, maybe we can go?" five whacked klaus on the arm. 

"so then," five continued on from where he was before florence came in, "we're here. we might as well save the world." florence and klaus began to follow five out of klaus' room.

"oh yeah? with the three of us?" klaus asked.

"well, not ideally, but i've gotta work with what i've got."

florence faked offence, "you mean... we aren't enough for you?" five still had his back towards the pair.

"no, flossie. you know that's not what i me-" five stopped as soon as he turned around to see that florence was joking.

"actually, that's exactly what i meant."

florence shoved the slightly taller boy.

suddenly, the three heard fast footsteps approaching them. they turned their attention to diego, who ran into his room.

"where have you been?" five asked the worried brother.

"jail," he simply replied.

"jail?!" florence screeched in disbelief.

"long story..." florence ignored the rest of what diego asked them. 

"jail? what could he have possibly done to get himself in jail? stupid boy," florence carried on muttering to herself.

"allison's in danger."

this stopped florence from saying more.

"what do you mean? what's going on?" florence asked diego as he finished clipping up his... outfit thing.

"look, i'll explain everything in the car. but first, we need to find luther."

klaus raised his hand, "ooo i know this one. i know exactly where he'll be."

diego shrugged his shoulders, "okay then, klaus. you lead the way."

the siblings followed klaus out of the house and down to the car.