Brooklyn?

" ok boys now that we've got our strike up and going, we need to tell the rest of the newsies. so who takes what?" Jessie said heading to stand on the table, all the boys start shouting "I got the Bronx!" "I got queens!" "I got flushing!" "ill take the lower east side!" "Alright, then who takes Brooklyn?" Jessie said as the entire room went silent "oh come on, Brooklyn? les jacobs turf? ay racer? you scared of Brooklyn?" "I ain't scared of no turf! but that les does get me a little jittery" race trailed off "fine, me and junior will take Brooklyn" Jessie said as they heard a voice "why is everyone so scared of Brooklyn?"  "what are you doing here?" Jessie asked as it was none other than the boy she met at the theatre, Kaleb jones "asking a question do you have an answer?" "you know for someone who works at the sun you spend an awful lot of time hangin around at the world? so whats about, huh? are you followin me"  "no the only thing im following is a story, a gang of ragamuffins strike against the might of the world, do you think you have a chance?" Kaleb laughed " shouldn't you be over at the theatre?" "oh is the question too difficult? ill rephrase, will the most powerful men in new york submit to a bunch of kids who haven't got a nickel to their names?"  "hey! you don't gotta be insultin, I got a nickel"  crutchie said jokingly "hey, I have seen a lot of papes in my day and I never seen any Kaleb jones writing hot news" "well guess what time are changing, out with the old in with the new?!" " sorry about that, um so how about an exclusive interview?" Kaleb asked slightly regaining his pep " I think well save any exclusive interview for a real reporter"  junior said waling over to Kaleb " do you see anyone else giving you the time of day?!" "look im just getting out of the entertainment articles, but you give me the interview and ill get you the space you need," Kaleb said. Jessie stalked over to him trying to look intimidating "well, tell your camera crew to get over to newsies square tomorrow because your gonna want to take a picture of this!" "yes! oh my gosh thank you so much" "newsies of lower Manhatten" Jessie declared "let's get this strike going!!".