Chapter 2

Yesterday ~

*IRENE'S POV*

I was watching Bangtan's DNA mv on TV when Jimin came and sat beside me on the couch.

Y/n had gone to the market to pick out some dress materials as she was a developing fashion designer.

Jimin suddenly started nudging me continuously, taking my attention towards her. She pointed at the guy on the TV before saying,

"That's my daddy, right? Ajumeoni?"

My eyebrows frowned as confusion grew all over my mind thinking why she was claiming Jin as her father.

"What do you mean? That's Jin from BTS." I asked her.

"I asked mommy about my daddy and she showed me a photo of her and daddy on her phone." She explained. "He is my daddy. Isn't he so handsome?" She looked back at the TV screen and admired Jin with love-filled in her little eyes.

I knew who her father was and how Y/n got cheated by him. That's why she couldn't tell Jimin about him till now. But why did she say it was Jin? And how did she got a pic of Jin and her together?

I know she is an ARMY and she loves bangtan a lot but I didn't expect her to take Jin's name as the father of her child.

She has never gone to any of their fan signs or fan meetings.

One time she went to their concert but took a seat that was farthest from the stage. It was not like she didn't get any seat nearer, she purposely chose the farthest one, which I found quite weird at that time.

She neither ever went backstage with me, which she easily could have done as I work at BigHit Entertainment, nor did she ever told me that she met Jin by any chance.

I asked Jimin if she was sure about him being her dad but by how confident she was about it, I couldn't help but believe her. She was smart enough to recognize him.

"Do you know him?" She asked which made me fall into thinking for a few seconds. Should I tell her or not?

I am one of the makeup artists of BTS and it's been quite a few years now, so I knew them pretty well, along with having all of their phone numbers but I never texted them besides anything but for work purposes only.

I slowly nodded to Jimin.

"So, can I meet him?" She got excited.

Y/n is surely hiding something from me.

I told Jimin that I can't get her to meet him but instead, I told her that I have his number and one day I'll let her talk to him.

And surprisingly, she agreed without whining. She just grinned, sheepishly which I found suspicious but decided to ignore.

_

Present-day ~

"You took his number from my phone, right?" I asked Jimin and she nodded. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's ok, Jiminie." I sighed. "Did you mention my name to him?"

"No no, ajumeoni. You didn't give me his number, so I didn't tell him anything about you as he might get angry with you." I chuckled at her thoughts. She's quite mischievous sometimes but she is humble and smart.

"Don't call me Ajumeoni. Just call me unnie (older sister), okay?"

"But how can you be my unnie?" She asked.