Chapter 23

*YOONGI'S POV*

The next day ~

Jin hyung came for the final practice of tonight's concert, but we noticed how much down he was.

Being the oldest among us, he never gets to fully open up about his problems, and neither did he ever made that obvious.

Today, too, he was pretending as if nothing was wrong... As if he was really happy but we all knew it was the other way round.

"Hyung, are you fine? You are overdoing it, again." Namjoon notified Jin hyung when he saw him practicing a bit too much than he actually should. But Jin hyung seemed to ignore him.

"Namjoon is right. We should all get some rest before the concert starts." Hoseok agreed and left with the four youngest. I too was ready to leave until I noticed Jin hyung still practicing.

"Aren't you leaving now?" I asked.

"I'll leave in a few minutes. You go ahead." He stated and I left after telling him to come soon.

But he didn't get back until a couple of hours before the concert began and now he looked worse. Even though his makeup hid his tiredness, it was clearly visible that he was not fine.

The first whole month of the tour went with the same thing happening over and over again.

Jin hyung would practice excessively, ignoring everybody who would tell him to stop and take rest. And, due to this, he started growing more tired day by day.

Both, Y/n and Jin hyung looked like they were trying their best to avoid each other, and unfortunately, we couldn't do anything about it. Both of their thoughts and worries were reasonable.

Jin hyung liked the girl he met 5 years ago for which he kept denying his current feelings for Y/n. And it won't be right if we tell them, either. After all, they are the ones who should make their own decisions. We can only provide as much help as possible.

But, the thing troubling my mind is Jimin. What if she really is Jin hyung's daughter?

To avoid more confusion than I am already in, I called Namjoon and Hoseok in my room to discuss this but I guess it was a bad idea calling them in my room.

Both of them entered with the maknae line following behind them.

I sighed as I knew there was no other way than to talk it over with all of them, leaving only Jin hyung behind.

"Where is Jin hyung?" I asked.

"He is in his room as usual." Taehyung responded.

Jin hyung has been spending a lot of time in his room, nowadays. We are on the second and last month of our tour but he's been acting the same.

"So, what's bothering you?" Namjoon asked, knowing that I call him in my room whenever something troubles my mind.

"Do y'all remember what Y/n said about her daughter when she told Irene everything about her past?" I questioned.

"That she wanted to keep her daughter and that's why she had to leave Jin hyung?" Hoseok answered.

"Not that one."

"Then?" He asked.

"Y/n got pregnant within a month after spending a night with Jin hyung." I replied. "I was thinking... what if Minho is not the father of the child?"

Everyone in the room looked really shocked after hearing me. "But hyung, how is that possible?" Park Jimin spoke up. "Can a woman really get pregnant in a month?"